[Video]A Farewell to (Grinder) Arms - Road to Auraxium

Discussion in 'MAX' started by WaaWaa, Jan 31, 2014.

1. WaaWaa

Part highlight reels and part tutorial, I let you see the Grinders in all their glory as well as the Mattocks. Intro has Mattocks footage, middle has highlight reels from the Grinders, and the outro has more Mattocks footage with a few tips for new players about MAX usage, especially as it concerns NC MAX's.

I apologize for quality and length in advance. I also apologize if I killed you in my MAX.

Featuring the Recursion stat tracker when it was working. Lots of fun with this program!

• Up x 1
  2. kadney

I could shoot you for that intro.. :D

And the sidescrolling text is annoying. Mind to get rid of it in future videos? :confused:
    • Up x 1
  3. WaaWaa

I'm gonna start testing out Shadowplay soon here, maybe today. That means my scrolling texts will probably be gone.
    Thanks for the suggestions!
  4. xboxerdude

I wonder how many people exit the video because they think they got rick rolled, great video waawaa thanks for the shoutout
  5. WaaWaa

It's an experiment. Like Borat's movie.

And your welcome Xbox!
  6. WaaWaa

OMG TI Alloys I farmed the piss outta that spawn room with my HE tank today. What was up with the TR today at TI alloys and just foot zerging? Didn't accomplish much...

Anyway, as far as this video is concerned, for the most part I got some pretty good comments from it, and Xboxerdude and I may in the future do a simultaneous narration via Skype about things we do in the game in an effort to try and improve on people's gameplay (so partially a tutorial and partial commentary to get people to think about different ways of doing things).

That's in the works for sure!

Thanks for watching again much appreciated!
  7. SirFrancisGobelcoque

Your Aspect Ratio gives me a headache.

That & the constant zooming make the video hard to watch. Add in the rickroll and it's like you don't want anyone to watch the video. :(

Also, boo your slavish devotion to slugs. Disappoint.
  8. Epic High Five

#SLUGLYFE yo

Buckshot does like 45 damage starting at 18 meters, it's a total joke
  9. Ceskaz

This is hacksaw stats. Mattock min damage is 70 @30m (per pellet).

Though, I always wondered why shotgun have such damage degradation when spread is already a range limiting factor...
  10. Epic High Five

Yeah, but it's tough to use them as a standard when they're also the most expensive arms by a good margin. I use the Grinders as a baseline for our arms because they're the most accessible to the most players, and honestly for most people the deeper mags will be more useful than tighter spread.

Mattocks are without a double the only arms that are viable to use buckshot with, as well as being the most accurate with slugs.