[Video] 20+ Gunstreak with the PDW [RIP Vanus]

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Nolyzzlel, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Nolyzzlel

At the beginning the gameplay is pretty boring sometimes so in some situations I fast up the viedeo. All in all I think it's a quiet okei gameplay and I had some nice kills.
  2. Iridar51

Out of those 20+ kills just three players had KD above 1.0. Others were mostly the same low BR players. Just saying.
  3. NCDaniel

Nice kills, but this ^
  4. Nolyzzlel

je sure u are right but I had not put music in the background. It was just my standard playstyle. But when u really look at the stat tracker the most player have a KD below 1,5 ^^
    But I thought this would be maybe intresting because of killing some guys with the rebel and cleaning the area up
  5. Nakar

Can't pick the BR of the players you're fighting, you know (at least, not until my patented DAdar is finished). By definition most of the people you're going to kill in the game will be worse than you if you're any good; 1+ KDR is well above average statistically, and there are always more low-BR players than high-BR ones. You're always more likely to win a bunch of fights in a row if few of them are higher-BR, as the chance of one of them being ready for you and outshooting you is higher the better they are.

Luck and target selection always play into killstreaks. Flanking hits inattentive, low-skill, and new players hardest, so naturally a good Inf killstreak will tend to feature a lot of those. Even somebody like elusive1 isn't going to not take a kill just because they're low-BR. That'd be silly; you take the shots you're presented, even when they're handed to you on a platter.
    • Up x 2
  6. Iridar51

I'm not arguing with that. To kill or not to kill isn't a choice. Now, on the other hand, to put or not to put those kills in a video IS a choice.
    I'm not saying "author you're bad" or "you shouldn't make videos", just pointing out that this killstreak is not as amazing as someone could've thought it is.
  7. CuteBeaver

I liked it, and I enjoy watching your videos Nolyzzlel. The NS-7 PDW is my favorite SMG, and I really like how you make it shine regardless of the adorable little BR ranks who perish along the way. Please keep making videos. Don't be shy away from showing some leading up footage either so long as it is not too long. Newer infil's can gain from seeing how you get into position, move, and even look around. When I was a nooblet I would watch ItZMuRdA, Koolaid, and TheShockinton play infil and learn how they behaved in certain ways. Theshockington was great for giving explanations of his thoughts with voice overs, and it can really help players learn to avoid unnecessary risks and extend their lives.

Don't mind Iridar51, hes an exceptionally good player, your guide was awesome.
    Correct me if I am wrong but I think THIS is your TR LA Iridar. To gives people an idea. Do you plays on Emerald with us too? I see Iridar posting on the LA forums allot, and here on the infil forums trying to help. You have skills man, and I would encourage everyone to read the LA guide he wrote. Good stuff in there if your curious about it. http://ps2guides.besaba.com/

Anyway not trying to derail :) keep those videos coming Nolyzzlel. Also for some reason whenever I read your name I think of this:

8. Nolyzzlel

#swag

thx m8 sure I'll continue with my vids but I'm in holiday right now but there'll come smth in 1 week