[Video] 17 Killstreak analysis, infantry tips and tricks

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Moukassin, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Moukassin

Hello guys this is my first commentary.
    In the video i analyse one my recent killstreak and explain why and how it was possible
    sorry for my average english, it will get better hopefully.
    So if you manage to understand what I say, you will maybe learn some tips for infantry gameplay, especially the heavy assault class.

please let me know if my english is really bad and you can't understand what is said.
    • Up x 4
  2. Posse

Nice video, the only thing I'd like to point out, going for a knife kill against a HA is extremely risky, if the guy had activated the shield just before you knifed you wouldn't have killed him with it and he'd have had the possibility to kill you because of all the time it takes for the knife animation to end.

So in my opinion that decision was a mistake (turned out well in that case, but it won't always be that way), of course, if the guy was any other class, going for the knife would have been the optimal decision
  3. Hibiki54

That's true, but he had the advantage of a better system, fps and/or client-side hit detection. As he stated, pretty much an instagib.

Keep doing these Killstreak Analysis. It will greatly help your English.
  4. CL4p2p

Cool video and nice analysis. The only thing I dislike is the fact you killed lot of Vanu. Maybe you can try that with other type of gameplay with the same class (shotgun... no medik kit... ) if you could