[VIDEO] ☞ Base Breaching Commando Style

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by s0jooman, Feb 10, 2013.

1. s0jooman

I know you guys have been waiting...here is the third installment to the Op series:

Before you watch this video:
    ☑ Turn up the volume.
    ☑ Make sure it is in fullscreen 1080p.
    ☑ Hold on to your seat and enjoy the rideヅ

Server: Connery
    Weapon: T-16/T9 Carv
    Adrenaline Shield/Flak Armor
    • Up x 2
  2. GhostAvatar

What rig do you run this game on?
  3. Edgar Allan Bro

"I know you guys have been waiting". Yes finally! man I have been counting the days for another one of your videos showing how terrible/blind most people are.
  4. s0jooman

I run with a custom pc from ibuypower with 3.4ghz 8gb rm 2xGeforce GTX 590 SLI
  5. GhostAvatar

Which CPU and what speed ram. I only ask as I am looking at upgrading my rig and the game seems to run very well on yours.
  6. GhostAvatar

Yeah, but I can never find them :( I pop my head out above the ridge to take a peak and get shot at by everyone within a 200m radius (sometimes even by my own faction).
  7. s0jooman

you dont need more than 8g of ram really its more about CPU and graphics card. Mine is a IntelCore i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40ghz
  8. Fiatsu

What shield does your HA use?
  9. s0jooman

adrenline shield/flak armor
  10. Fiatsu

What are the advantages vs the normal one?
    When i'm not sniping i play HA a bit, need to cert into it, i have a few ticks into the regular dmg amount shield but never gave adrenaline a second glance.
  11. s0jooman

Adrenaline shield gives you more shield life after you kill an enemy. If you kill 4 guys you'll have a full shield to use which helps on massive killstreaks:)
  12. Fiatsu

Sweet, i'll look forward to your next vid.
  13. PanzerShrimp

I'm sorry but.....Since when do commandos run into a building and start bunny hopping everywhere?

You need to rename your video to "bunny hop" style.

And IR sight is abuse.

TR+Bunny Hop+IR scope= NOT skill.
  14. s0jooman

Y so mad??? Actually ppl have gotten better now since launch...more higher brs and ppl get familiar with loadouts/classes..btw concussive grenades makes ppl terrible/blind;p
  15. s0jooman

LOL if that is what you call bunny hop you clearly dont know what bunny hop is lol. IR is meant to be used and is not abused(i got rhymes too boi)
  16. s0jooman

Dont hate cuz i hop like a bunny lol also half the clips I dont even use a scope at all lol.
  17. Edgar Allan Bro

lol I'm not mad. I just don't really care for your little ego threads.
  18. s0jooman

I could care less of my ego:D Just helping fellow players out with their HAs