[vid]THE PREY WAY BABY, air to air to air

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by mittmorren, Jul 19, 2013.

1. rguitar87

The compilation of shooting down Exc1d1umTR's liberator featuring Carole King's "It's Too Late" and Fleetwood Mac's "Landslide" cannot come soon enough. Get to work, Mitt.
  2. Stride

On waterson Prey fly all day long doing nothing dogfighting and have gotten quite good at it. There is nothing for them to hide really because anyone that has seen the top prey pilots in action already know how good they are.
  3. Snarfy

I don't PM anyone about anything of the sort. So you can get off your knees now Mit needs to go get the paper.

I wouldn't know how good most PREY pilots are as all they do is zerg lone aircraft.

Also to clear up any confusion I'm not exclusively talking about Mit, I'm referring to the Barnum and Bailey Flying Circus that is PREY.
    • Up x 1
  4. Cswic

Pretty sure that most of the better pilots, be they TR, VS, or NC, all have times when they fly together in a small pack. If people are friends or in an outfit and happen to enjoy flying you'd think it'd make sense for them to, ya know, fly together.

Anyways, not like TR or VS don't do similar things so while it can be annoying being ganged up on it's not something to be overly upset over I feel.
  5. raistra

I still have to take you down mitt, one day, man. That day will happen sooner or later :p
  6. Deathstorm78

Good video Mitt! Great aiming as always! Keep it up!
    • Up x 1
  7. Stride

I don't always state the obvious but it seems relevant.

This is an MMO where squad based combat is to be expected and although it may not be considered fair to gank people that person should know the risks of playing solo. If PREY were to always fly solo then it would sort of defeat the purpose of being in an outfit in the first place.
    • Up x 1