[Vid]Epic 2 Man Flash Montage NC Emerald and some thoughts about 2 man flash teams

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by WaaWaa, Mar 22, 2015.

1. WaaWaa

• Up x 3
  2. Devrailis

A few folks in SET have been talking about running the Flash/Nix setup. If you could get half a squad running 2 man flash teams like this you could decimate armoured columns before they even realized what was happening.

Hard part is herding the cats into place to set this up.

It's a pity I see you as VS these days more than as NC!
  3. Jackplays17

If any Emerald NC wants to do this with me just send me a PM. Looks like fun! Great vid!
  4. TheKhopesh

Hey, I noticed you don't use the UI toggle.
    It's an immensely powerful tool at your disposal.

Go into key bindings, find "UI Toggle", and I like to bind that to the Tilde key (Image of tilde key below):
    [IMG]

That way it's easily reachable on the fly for flash use.
    Go ahead and try out some Phoenix use with the UI toggle, and it will make leading (especially against air) targets who are difficult to hit far more manageable.
    • Up x 2
  5. TheKhopesh

I play Connery, and I LOVE Phoenix use, especially on a cloaker flash.
    Anyone out there a good flash driver who'd be willing to run with me?

(Keep in mind we have to be able to communicate verbally, so a mic is a must. Teamspeak, or some other form of outside audio comms would be preferable though.)

If this sounds like fun to you and you think you're a skilled enough cloaked flash driver, reply to this, send me a friend request in-game, and we'll go from there. ;)

P.S.
    I have 100% of my flash abilities, armor, and utilities fully certed out.
    So if you'd prefer, I can provide the flash.
    The only thing that's not fully certed are the weapon attachments, but my fury does have thermals, max mag size, and a fair chunk into it's ammo capacity.
    (And we'd be rolling around in a Black camo flash, so we'd look pretty awesome to boot! :p)
  6. FBVanu

Nice video.

it gives me the chills, as a Prowler driver.
  7. MrJengles

Great showcase for that tactic!
  8. Crazytrain

outstanding!
  9. FlR3

I have seen you 2 on Emerald. This is one advantage that NC has over TR and VS. Great work and a great team. I might have to remake an NC character so I can get in on this fun :cool: I busted out laughing when you all started laughing at the end. I replayed the end three times just to laugh some more. Thanks for making my day :D
  10. sustainedfire

Buff the Valkyrie