Vehicle steering issues...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by uhlan, Jun 26, 2014.

1. uhlan

Anyone notice that vehicle steering is really odd after the patch?

While driving at speed forward, making even little corrections will cause the vehicle to over correct and start to spin. Even slow speed it gets a little crazy.

The controls feel sloppy and it's very hard to drive even with chassis upgrades to my lightning.

Almost as if the ground is "icy" or "slick"...

...and no, I'm not driving on Esamir...
  2. AshHill07

I know people have been complaining of traction difficulties on Hossin, I being one of them.
    Despite running a Rival chassis I've definitely been finding my Vanguard more of a handful than usual to operate, occasionally doing similar to what you stated (Although since I'm running Rival 3, correcting the correction usually seems to work).
    But I don't know if its Hossin, or if its just general vehicle physics acting up.
  3. Xebov

So far what i know is that the "invert reverse steering for tanks" has switched, if it was enabled befor the patch its now disabled and vice versa, but thats not the issue. They stated in the patch notes that tehy fixed something related to this option, so i guess it messed up the steering for tanks in generall. My Lightning with Rival 3 feels like a stock flash now rotating on simple turns.