[Suggestion] Vehicle sabotage IFF device sidegrade

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by klor, Feb 12, 2013.

1. klor

I would like infiltrators to have a direct interaction with vehicles.

As a replacement for the IFF device I think it would be nice for the infiltrator to cert a vehicle sabotage tool. It would be a melee range ability that deals 5~10% damage over the duration and applies a debuff to the effectiveness of repairs. It could also be negated with fire suppression.
  2. blzbug

Something like the TRek from PS1. A projectile that fires just like the current IFF. Make virus installation an alt-fire option for the IFF tool. It would give infs a fun and useful ability to use against vehicles, but would not be the QQ inducing power that C4 would bring. I would like C4 too, personally...

Anyway, have the TRek disable vehicle weapons for xx seconds. This would be another way to help break spawn camps. Infiltrators can often escape a spawn camp when others cannot. Inf gets out and helps to dull incoming fire, letting more allies also escape out to fight. Inf being sneaky and helping to turn the battle. What's not to like?

The idea has been around for awhile with no response from SOE. Presumably, this will be one of the many things SOE looks at when they get around to making Inf more relevant and capable.
    • Up x 1