Vehicle modification ????

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by LandoCalrissen, Apr 19, 2017.

1. LandoCalrissen

I like the armor, resistance balance and the angle adjustment......

Lets talk about faction balance for MBT
    NC Panic shield/toughness with higher health points, hit power damage
    VS Free weapon stabilization (no cert cost plus still 3 other options), able to keep on target while swaying, and can move with little sight bumps, hovering ability and boosting get you where no other tanks can go, hovering is free no certs
    TR ammo capacity, IF and if both shots hit damage bonus, lockdown (faster reload, faster velocity)

Now lets review the cons of faction bonus
    NC VS one hit (must hit for damage) but get max damage
    NC tank alittle slower relative to a prowler, but with stealth who cares, have to cert into shield
    VS tank well I can't think of one just possibly a fixed turret, and speed slower relative to a fully certed prowler
    TR tank both shots must hit to realize max damage, lockdown must be certed into and takes one of 3 slots, lockdown makes you a turret (no mobility for dodge) so why have it unless your playing artillery,

Looking at the new balance to the tank factions I see
    More HP for VS and NC....TR same (i think was stated)
    all resistance and hit angle balanced better is a good thing for all factions
    TR reload reduced - there goes some faction advantage of the lockdown, which has to be certed into, most TR MBT don't live long enough to benefit from extra ammo so thats really not a bonus

Prowler still has the ammo supply bug where if your near a ammo sundy or tower reload might fire 3 rounds with no damage (i.e. duds) or one shot no damage.....so you have to reload and try again hopefully second volley will do damage....this has been a bug for at least 12 months now......

So i really don't see the TR getting any benefit from the new "balance" but I see that the VS will be stronger and tougher to kill.....the NC will be about the same.

So TR get load speed nerfed, everyone else gets bonus or stay about the same......not much "faction" balance to it....gonna work on my NC and VS characters some more.