Various incorrect/overlapping gunshot audio bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by He7io5, Mar 3, 2024.

1. He7io5

After some testing I've identified several audio bugs that seem to be affecting some of the nanite system weapons. Please could someone verify that these are all replicable so that I can rule out my game files being corrupted?

- The NS-11C full-auto suppressed gunshot audio has changed from its default to what appears to be the suppressed gunshot audio for the TX2 Emperor/Inquisitor pistols.
    - The NS-11C semi-auto suppressed gunshot audio (i.e. toggled to single shot) appears to play twice per shot (identical overlapping audio playing twice at the same time).
    - The TX2 Emperor suppressed gunshot audio appears to play twice per shot (identical overlapping audio playing twice at the same time).
    - The NS-11A full-auto suppressed gunshot audio has changed from its default to sound like the NS-11A full-auto unsuppressed gunshot audio (i.e. suppressed weapon sounds the same as unsuppressed).
    - The NS-11A semi-auto suppressed gunshot audio has changed from its default to sound like the NS-11A semi-auto unsuppressed gunshot audio (i.e. suppressed weapon sounds the same as unsuppressed).
    - The NS-11A 'Frontline' unique NS-11A variant semi-auto suppressed gunshot audio appears to play twice per shot (identical overlapping audio playing twice at the same time).
    - The PSA-02 Diamondback unique NS-11A variant semi-auto unsuppressed gunshot audio appears to play twice per shot (identical overlapping audio playing twice at the same time).