Vanu Stealth Corps

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by MisterSlim, Sep 9, 2014.

1. MisterSlim

Hello, I am Mister Slim (HoarFr0st in-game). I am reaching out to the community and starting a stealth oriented outfit, with heavy emphasis placed on team-based stealth. Here is a bit about how things will work, and a little bit about what will be important to the outfit, along with a bit about what will be appealing:
    • We will be called the Vanu Stealth Corps
    • This outfit will emphasize on the value of superior positioning, team-based stealth, and for some, the adrenaline of hunting an HA with a crossbow.
    • We will be primarily comprised of Infiltrators and stealthy Light Assaults.
    • Coordinated ESF and Valkyrie hot drops will be conducted regularly.
    • Wraith Squads will be coordinated often.
    • Measuring leadership ability with a number is inefficient. I have been an active forum member, a leader of several guilds/alliances in other games, and maintain a high level of activity and attentiveness. Also, there will be a structure of leadership in place, so that squads have clear orders, but are given enough wiggle room to improvise creative ways to carry out those orders.
    • Fun is key. If the orders are to cripple a base, and you fail without making much of a dent, but have fun doing it, you have accomplished your mission. We aren't out to pad stats, or shoot up to the top of the leaderboards. We're here because we like sharing our playstyle, and meeting new people to share it with. This outfit isn't about the numbers, it's about the experiences that will happen down the road, and the friends we will make along the way.
    • There won't be some superstrict code of conduct regarding your gear. This outfit should appeal to players who like the idea of a stealthy operations team. If you want to spawn as a MAX and mow down a crew of LAs, then no one will stop you. As long as your actions don't directly hinder a stealth operation, you're more than welcome to do as you please, even encouraged to do so.
    • A website will be constructed, and a form of VoIP will be established within a short time. If you guys want a site, you'll get a site as fast as humanly possible. The same applies to VoIP.
    • I am human, and will make mistakes. There will be a structure of leadership in place within due time, so that all issues can be resolved quickly and efficiently. And odds are, if I insulted or offended you, I didn't mean to, so shoot me a PM regarding the matter and I will try to work on it!
    If you have any questions, suggestions, or remarks, then please reply here in this lovely thread, or PM me directly!
    Watch Your Six, or We Will
    -Mister Slim
  2. MisterSlim

If any of you viewers would be up to the task of designing a logo for this Outfit, that'd be awesome!
  3. MisterSlim

I'm going to bump this, on the off chance that someone will want to help get this started. First and only bump!
  4. PoiMaster

Hey, MisterSlim, I would be interested in join your outfit, I have to say I am new to this game so if you don't accept me that's fine. Just letting you know that I am intrigued and hoping to join you.
  5. Yeahy

Good luck with your outfit! 820 kills with crossbow is pretty hardcore.
    Quantum Dawn looks forward to seeing you on the battlefield!
  6. MisterSlim

Happy to have you. -tips hat- You're the first to join. I'll shoot you an invitation in-game tomorrow. Hopefully this gets the ball rolling!
  7. MisterSlim

Glad to have Quantum Dawn watching my six, you guys are pretty good! Thanks for the feedback!