Vanu Sovereignties

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lord_Avatar, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Lord_Avatar

It used to be singular, right? The Vanu Sovereignty. Or is it just me? o_O
  2. BrbImAFK

Nope. Does it with the TR as well a bunch. The "Terran Republics". Clearly spell-checking is not a skill possessed by the current DBG staff.....
  3. DIGGSAN0

I play the German version where it is called "Vanu Suveränität" which is singular
  4. JohnGalt36

It definitely used to be singular. It bugs the hell out of me now. "New Conglomerates" "Terran Republics" "Vanu Sovereignties"

Terrible
  5. The Shady Engineer

Noticed that too in the "about to refine cortium with HIVE" notices. It is still singular in continent lock screens though.

This can't be intended, right?
  6. AkuraThDB

It's been like that for couple of months. I'm surprised nobody's brought it up before.

It's hard to tell if it's intentional or not. After all, "Vanu Sovereignties" has correct pluralization, not simply adding an "s".
  7. JohnGalt36

I assume the rationale was to make it read like "The Russians" or "The Americans," but really it just sounds like you're pluralizing the country name as in "The Russias" or "The Americas."
  8. The Shady Engineer

What sucks is that I haven't noticed it for the longest time but now that I did notice it, I can't un notice it.

God damn it. :confused:
  9. The Rogue Wolf

The New Conglomerates only needs 3sVP to win!

...I don't even know what's going on anymore. o_O
  10. CaptCran

Yeah, like in the chat box when you aquire victory points it announces it as sVP........ Betsy DeVos strikes again!!!!
    • Up x 1
  11. CaptCran

Super victory points
    • Up x 1
  12. BrbImAFK

I have come to the conclusion that DBG has hired the janitor, Pablo - an illegal immigrant who doesn't speak English - into the QA team. That is the only rational explanation for these errors. They'd better watch out, or the Cheeto-in-Chief might tweet nasty things about them! :p
  13. Lord_Avatar

No need to thank me. :D