Vanu medic's backpack. How I see it.

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Adeon, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Adeon

[IMG]
    • Up x 11
  2. a4555in

It contains extra spadnex in case soldiers on the front line need some.
    (Yeah I know absolutely lame pun, but as one of the first persons to view this I felt obligated to write something)
    • Up x 1
  3. eldarfalcongravtank

the only thing i hate about it is that you cant apply camo to it. due to the white backpack, medics are spotted rather easily in front of dark backgrounds
  4. TheKhopesh

I'd trade having a larger medic pack for the superior VS racial bonus of blending in nearly everywhere at the drop of a hat.

Too bad the NC have my favorite guns...
    ...and the guns aren't even the best.

Heck, they're actually more than a little painful to use.

I just cannot let go of how much I like the feel of the Reaper and Saw.

Oh, and the Phoenix rocket launcher!
    Although it is sadly still a bit of a downgrade like all the ESRL's -and riddled with bugs- it is so addictively fun it should come with a warning from the Surgeon General's Office!
    :D
    • Up x 1
  5. Tentakewls

I've always thought it looks like an alien egg or something, I hate it with passion.
    • Up x 2
  6. RockPlanetSide2

I kind of agree, but I can also say that most NC's just look like crazy folk wearing Laser Tag Helmets and cross-country hiking backpacks.
  7. ShotgunGuru

Gonna need a lot of spandex, especially on Indar, those bushes man
  8. Flying Mug

Now put on Giraffe camo and the composite helmet with the pig nose.
  9. pnkdth

Viper helmet + drakon armor = looks like something out Alien.

Overall, I wish VS appearence would be more segmented armor. You see it on maggies and scythes when they got cosmetics on.
    • Up x 1
  10. TheBloodEagle

Well, where else are they gonna keep these? It doubles as an easy bake oven.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  11. -Synapse-

I kinda like 'em. They look all shiny and future-y. NC and TR just get over-sized first aid kits.
  12. The deli mane

What's really going on with those backpacks...

[IMG]
    • Up x 1