Vanu is obviously OP. Devs, are you going to continue petting VS?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CNR4806, Oct 15, 2013.

1. CNR4806

Look at my indisputable proof that Vanu is grossly OP! Devs, you have spoiled Vanu far too long with things like ZOE MAXes, OP guns like the Sirius, the hitscan laser called Lancer and a stabilized tank that can move and shoot! Are you going to continue this favoritism and let Vanu ruin the game?

[IMG]

* If you think I am serious about nerfing Vanu or that WDS is an indisputable proof or indicator to anything, seek medical care immediately.
    • Up x 13
  2. Liquid23

it's cause all the Devs play Vanu
  3. Shadowyc

[IMG]

You win, sir. You win. But worry not. TR shall obtain the 5th week victory, snatching victory from the Jaws of the lesser beings.
  4. sodopro

Was trolled until saw small text

Brain is sad
    • Up x 2
  5. Morpholine

Psssh. VS is fine. It's a L2P issue, you n00bs.
    • Up x 4
  6. Zesterial

read the small text and all is well
  7. VSDerp

good trolling lol.
  8. Giggily

*Note that these scores are all after the developers adjusted the scaling so that TR doesn't consistently outperform the other two factions.
  9. Ganelon

TR is in last place, I think this calls for Striker and Vulcan buffs.
    • Up x 6
  10. DashRendar

[IMG]
    • Up x 8
  11. Chipay

[IMG]
  12. Camycamera

YES SHIFT THE BLAME!
  13. Xasapis

Nice attempt to divert attention from some real balance issues. Thing is, all three factions have populations that are in accordance to their perceived power. For whatever reason, the masses that play the game, but not frequent this forum believe that the Vanu are weak. I'll let you guess at the reasoning.
  14. Liquid23

went right over your head, eh?
    • Up x 4
  15. Ganelon

Might as well ignore him, he's still in denial of the VS overpop we suffered not too long ago.
  16. MrScrubbypants

I shot soda out of my nose. Curse you!
    • Up x 3
  17. Liquid23

meh, I'm not one of those people who spots a seeping bear in the woods and so slowly walks away... I run up and poke it in the eye with a stick... life is more fun that way :)
  18. Xasapis

Not really. I saw what he tried to do there and it's not what you think.
  19. Liquid23

lol went so far over your head it blew your mind and caused you to become delusional !
  20. RobotNinja

Because...of all the VS players complaining on the forums about how weak and underpowered they are?

I'm having trouble keeping up on a daily/weekly/monthly basis on which faction on which server with which weapon is up/op/underpop/overpop/kellogs corn pops/gotta have my pops.