VANU INFILTRATOR SKULL HELMET - IT SHOUDL REALLY LOOK LIKE THIS?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kelvan, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Kelvan

Hi.
    Today I bought VS Skull Helmet.
    It should look like on the preview but on character it looks like some unfinished predator mask.
    I have all graphics set on high details. Its my computer or that mask really look like that? Where are the eyes?
    I wanted to buy illuminated skull helmet from premium early access but now I wonder if it will look different and as bad as this one.

[IMG]

Cheers.
    • Up x 1
  2. Kelvan

Today is promotion for illuminated skull helmet.
    Could someone post a picture how does it look like on the character?
  3. Aktarus

you're vanu ,whatever you buy you'll look like a ridiculous spandex alien
    • Up x 1
  4. Kelvan

Ok I took risk and bought it.
    The eye sockets in this skull helmet should be green.
    However, there are no eyes at all !!!
    What is the point of buying cosmetic items if it look totally different than from preview?
    Is there any chance of fixing and it will look like on preview?

[IMG]

Cheers.
  5. Sdragoner

I never pay for cosmetic items when I cant see a preview on my soldier/weapon/vehicle. is it really so hard do made a preview windows for that?
  6. VictoryTR

OMG, it's the purple goblin! Where's spiderman when you need him?
    • Up x 3
  7. Kelvan

Dude can't you read? IT LOOKS DIFFERENT THAN IN PREVIEW. Thats why I made that topic. Cause IMO it is cheating a little bit. I paid for skull helmet and got something like that. Just take a look on a preview of another Skull Helmet. Did you see the difference between what is in preview and what you will get for character?

[IMG]

QFT
  8. Faze

I think the Vanu infil helmets are bugged - to me it looks like it is drawing 2 helmets at once (both the default helmet and the skull helmet), so the graphics of both end up intersecting.
  9. Sdragoner

DUDE CAN YOU READ IT IS NO PREVIEW OR CAN YOU SEE YOUR CAMMO ON YOUR WEAPONS ETC ? DO YOU CAN WRITE WITHOUT CAPS?
  10. DeadlyShoe

It kinda looks like you're wearing the TR goggles on top or something. Definitely bugged imo.
  11. Turel2

That doesn't look right :(

Have you contacted support?
  12. Badfortune

I have the same issue with mine, looks really stupid with the under helmet covering the eyes. I really hope this is a bug and not as intended.
  13. Dekka

AHAHAHAH THATS what it reminded me of all this time!!!!!
  14. Compeer

Thats what it is!

The standard helmet is still being worn underneath the illuminated skull helmets I brought one for NC same thing no glowing eyes..they are there but there are glass shades over them so you cant see anything.

This needs to be fixed because for now they arent illuminated helmets..there just the 500sc "rebel" (in NC's case) helmets.

I have opened a ticket But this is obviously a bug in the game that every one who has brought one is experiencing
  15. Kelvan

Did you get any answer?
  16. Faze