Valkyrie general discussion:

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by Kogmaw, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kogmaw

Lets all gather around and talk about bringing glory to Valhalla! Dying a warrior's death, after all, is the best way to go!

Here is where all Outfit banter and discussions will take place, leaving the recruiting thread alone for just that.

See you all on the battlefield!
    • Up x 1
  2. StAugstine

Excellent! Thanks for setting it up.
  3. Kogmaw

But of course, sir! Now, as we were talking about earlier, were going to need someone to take the vid of us flying and edit it. is that something that might interest you?
  4. StAugstine

Yeah I'd be interested in making some videos. I hear there are some threads on doing it well. I'll link them if I find some.

I've got an idea for 2 videos: 1) A dogfight montage video with some house music showing kill after kill of top pilots 2) a story video where we show a scythe squad take off from a base to take on a NC or Terran attack. Each fighter will have his own camo and special load outs. One will be configured for anti air, another setup for infantry and another for armor. The video will show them all working together to thwart off the attack. Tragically one of pilots will perish in the fight, and although the battle was won, much was lost. The fighters return to the base victorious but down a pilot. The video will end with the pilots meeting to discuss who will fill the empty position in the squad. This is kind of like a recruiting video as it will hopefully draw players to want to join the team and "fill the position".
  5. PureSalad

Come at me bro.

edit: 1 or 2 at a time please.
  6. Kogmaw

I do like both ideas (though the second as a recruitment idea would be pretty awesome) we would would have to make time for it around peak hours, though

Fighting PureSalad in his element, i dont know if im that good, but damn would it be fun!
  7. StAugstine

I think we found the "villain" for our story :p

BTW Fun YouTube vids. Love the kill montage. Hey just curious what buttons do you have bound for changing to 3rd person view and also cockpit free look?
  8. StAugstine

Thanks man, yeah hopefully word gets out we're interested in flying and more people will join.
    • Up x 1
  9. PureSalad

3rd person view is Alt, cockpit free view is F4.

By Odin's blessing.
    • Up x 1
  10. StAugstine

Ok here is VLKY outfit wiki. Hopefully we can use it to reference videos and useful links for PS2.

http://wiki.planetside-universe.com/ps/Outfit:The_Valkyrie_

Speaking of videos I am starting to records my scythe enemy engagements!! Cthulu, it would be cool if we could get together and I could see how filming someone 3rd person in scythe full 1080p with highest quality looks.
    • Up x 1
  11. StAugstine

VLKY RecruitIng Night. Public squad. Can we meet as a team on Saturday night from 10pm to 12am EST?
    • Up x 1
  12. Kogmaw

I should be available then for recruiting, if not i will message you and let you know (though i should be open)
  13. StAugstine

14. StAugstine

Recap on our recruiting night: Many thanks to all the [VLKY] that were able to get on including Cthulu, Cheizen, z7yle. We had a great time protecting Esamir tonight meeting lots of new friends. We spent practically the whole night trying to keep Mani Bio lab. Huge battle took place. Lots of capping and recapping.

If you came out for our first recruiting night and were interested in joining let us know!! We'll see you again next weekend for another team event.
    • Up x 1
  15. StAugstine

• Up x 2
  16. Kogmaw

A glorious video! thank you for posting that, im linking it everywhere i can atm
  17. aspergers

Great video! I'm really glad to be a part of your group here and look forward to fighting with all of you, my new friends, on the battlefield!
    • Up x 2
  18. RadarX

Please ensure threads stay on topic for the outfit recruitment forums. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.