valkyire?

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by AdmiralArcher, Jul 12, 2014.

1. AdmiralArcher

so when will we be getting more information about it? is there any ETA on it? when can we expect more info?
  2. Regpuppy

Players don't know.

Not yet™

Later™

Also, your first and third question are pretty much the same. :p
  3. NCDaniel

Higby be wanted it to be released late this month, but due to "something he said" it might get an early release in August.
  4. eldarfalcongravtank

heh it's quite sad that they take so long for a new vehicle that's basically just a mini-galaxy and brings nothing new to the table

i'd rather they invest time in making the colossus heavy tank or self-propelled artillery, something that changes and innovates vehicle gameplay in PS2
    • Up x 1
  5. DeadliestMoon

Really? You dub the Valkyrie as a mini-Galaxy and say it wont change anything then turn around and say that the Colossus (which will just be a glorified MBT but bigger) is going to change things? Keep dreaming.
    • Up x 1
  6. gnometheft

I just hope it gets 6 seats, internal or otherwise.
  7. GaBeRock

I believe it gets that many "mounts" (a mount being either a passenger seat or a weapon) but that might not mean a crew of 6- I believe scythes have 4 mounts.
  8. LordMatt XLVIII

It was slated for PTS in August, an august Live release would be early
  9. GaBeRock

I believe higby estimated it would be coming out in the early august release (week 1 or 2). Knowing SOE, this probably means a late august release, due to bugfixing and player QQ about balance. Still, they'll probably get it out in august regardless.