Validus Gamers

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by fatrat, Dec 9, 2012.

1. fatrat

[IMG]

Whether you're a first time Planetside 2 player, a vet from beta or a returning Planetside 1 vet Validus wants YOU! We are a casual/hardcore gaming community and outfit; we play to win while having fun at the sametime. We are the ones you will see doing things like: running a whole platoon of infiltrators head first into a bio lab, all lighting tank columns etc.

Our tactics however are primarily focused on infantry combat, Validus squads strictly take orders from the squad leaders and coordinate as a platoon when multiple squads are present. Validus takes action that is necessary for the battle to be won and often times infantry cannot get the job done alone. When this occurs Validus will coordinate offensive maneuvers with both air and mechanized units that focus on aggressive expansion of Terran Republic territory. Quickly capping points and moving onto the next one is our goal as we expand and push the frontlines ever forward. When in the middle of battle every member of Validus Gamers is expected to work together, orchestrated by the squad leader, and to be efficient, effective, and deadly. We work as a team, we move as a team and we strike as a team. We are strong, we are VALIDUS!

Things to look forward to when joining:
    • Weekly Planetside 2 operations
    • Fun laid back atmosphere
    • Teamwork oriented play
    • Regularly streamed ops and gameplay
    • Active Community both in and out of game
    • Our Members have a say, if you have any concerns that you would like to address feel free to voice them! We are always open to new ways to make our community better.
    • We play other games besides Planetside such as Arma 2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, LoL ,Minecraft among others!

How to Join: If you would like to join just sign up on our website here. Just register on our website and fill out our info sheet. Once you have done that just come on our ventrilo and talk to one of our Recruitment Officers/Squad Leaders. No applications, no bullsh*t we do not turn away anyone, all are welcome to join! You are also welcome to play in any Validus Sqaud at anytime while in game if they are open.

Our outfit has also been featured by . TotalBiscuit. We have also been on Friday Night Ops Episodes 2 and 3.

If you have any questions or would like to know more about Validus feel free to ask here or PM me. Thanks for your time and hope to see you in game. - Fatrat

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. lazyyoung

We are awesome!
  3. Drehmini_

Come join us! We have cupcakes.
  4. Gongolongo

Can't believe we lost our old thread : (
  5. tyoung515

6. fatrat

This weeks update from Validus Gamers.
  7. kucookachu

Joined Validus at the start of Beta, and I'm enjoying every minute with these guys. :D
  8. Gongolongo

props to Vorron for putting it together

9. Pseudo Neo

Happy Holidays from Validus Gamers :)
  10. bsheep9

Validus Gamers Air division needs you :)

We also welcome CnC renegade players too
  11. Drehmini_

Validus Gamers represent!
  12. kucookachu

Validus For Life.
  13. TrueDanny

Definitely join us :] I'll gib cookies
  14. Webbskee

Great outfit to be a part of! Looking for more members to join in on the fun
  15. EagleDawn

16. TrueDanny

Ops are now 5 days a week. 7 EST Monday - Fridays.
  17. Idoubts

Joined a few weeks ago, no regrets. This is a great group of people and are verry team oriented.
  18. Salojin

Up to 7 squads nightly, nerds. Let's do this!
  19. robo

You guys have been loads of fun to fight recently (as always, but especially recently), we enjoy seeing VG tags all over the battlefield.

/salute

Also, I was mid-range sniping tonight on Esamir and killed Proverbs, then the other 30 of you charged the rock I was behind, it was terrifying. Keep up the good work, I never see that from anyone else.
  20. Webbskee

Thanks for the shoutout! It's Great fighting GOTR as well! Yeah you will see VG does a lot of things no one else does haha.