Utility, Defense and Performance Slots Not Working

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Gilley, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Gilley

Just this morning i logged in to play for a bit and all my vehicle slot and repair/revive tool certs aren't working. It says they're equipped but i cannot use them. The Flare do not show up on the display and nor does nanite repair. Anyone else facing this problem?
    • Up x 3
  2. MaxCorr

same here this is getting on my nerves
    • Up x 2
  3. SooperDog

Happening to me. Have to log out and log back in and then all of the slots go empty and i have to assign everything again.. can't really do that during an alert as you probably won't get back in to the continent soo yeah fix this
    • Up x 1
  4. Osskscosco

It's working for me but they are removed from all loadouts every day, suit slot for infantry too.
  5. TFeldt

If I'm understanding you correctly with them not showing up on the display, then yes. My infiltrator has a maxed out shield capacitor, it shows as maxed in the cert-assign-menu-thing. But when I click on the slot only my level 1 nanoweave shows up. The shield cap isn't equipable at all.
  6. Doc Jim

Today I notived that the game had deselected nanites from my defence slot (vehicle) and shield capacitors from my suit slot (infantry).
  7. BlakLanner

I am also having similar issues where slot items won't take effect and then later show up as unequipped. Happens constantly on my Magrider, costing me my speed upgrade and magburner.
  8. Suchy101

ditto

or rather we should not ask SOE to fix it because, you know, two other things will get broken ...

uhhh
  9. SkyQuake

Bump

All my utility-slots on soldier-loadouts was reset today - thats 18 to refit (aprox 5-6 minutes of fun)

All my vehicles had ther perforance slots reset.

My outfit reports similiar issues. Some experience some all the above resets others a few and some none.

Very annoying.

Diddent get the G30 Walker boostoffer either... Can we have a test-server??
  10. Elrobochanco

I have this too, at the very least my magriders magburner and racer chassis, and my scythes flares just plain don't work. I can't believe this is somehow even more broke than initially in GU6 where it just unequipped all my stuff. Now I can equip it and it just does nothing. Nothing says quality like having thousands of your spent certs being effectively useless.
  11. DonDawsy

This happens to me after going back from the VR area.
  12. Emerald11

Yes, me too. When I was in the VR my loadouts are broken after the next game logout/ login. At all infantery classes except Max the suit slot is empty and for the vehicles except Flash all slots are empty.

Edit:
    From the changelog for GU6
    Leaving the VR zone with a tool equipped will no longer break your loadout until you resupply.
    I'm afraid, this change was not succesfull.
  13. shd

Same here, loadouts screwed up when i log in. Haven't tested if it's vr related.

EDIT: also how the **** do i seem to pick up every ******* bug that pops up in this game. wasn't banning my isp enough :(