Upgrade from Orion, and a Nice CQC Shotgun?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Kerros, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Kerros

I don't mind using the Orion (literally araxiumed it) but it can get a little boring when I've used it so much. There are various other weapons from the Orion that the Vanu HA can use, but trying to find what I "like" is difficult. I found an odd love for the Polaris which will eventually also become stale after I araxium if that helps at all.

As for the second question, a CQC Shotgun. I was in a situation where I literally came up behind four enemies with their back to me up close. Sadly, I only had the Serpent and though it's great for quickly killing 1 or 2, it gave them too much time to turn around and kill me. My thoughts in that range are, "Hey, there are shotguns that if your up in someones face, can kill them instantly!" Suggestions?
  2. Campagne

Well there's always the Betelgeuse, which is of course an Orion with a twist.

As for a good shotgun, the automatic shotguns are actually quite overpowered these days dealing massive damage with strong magazines. Best damage of all non-pump-actions with the highest RoF of all shotguns.