Update= the usual performance problems

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Grandizer, May 20, 2023.

1. Grandizer

so another update and same issues that follow it.

FPS drops, just loss of frames in uncontested, barren, no fight going on whatsoever areas. losing 30 frames from usual 120-130 to 80's.

Game micro stutter randomly or a hard 1 second freeze out of the clear blue sky

Server latency going over 120ms and hit detection is crap

overall hit detection seems off and the game feels like it's floaty and you're not in sync. You take one hit and then your tank explodes to find out someone else shot at you and it doesn't register before you die.

There's a massive packet dump with hearing clusters of shots as you're getting hit and it's at the same time you die so you don't even hear or see shots, it's just brrrt ...dead... at the same time. Enemies just instantly kill you as soon as you see them, you're dead before you even fire or they are hitting you while you are not even in view. . I notice it when player pop in starts to get bad and in large fights. The server can't keep up with the action. Don't say client side, I know what it is and have been playing long enough to know. This is worse than usual

weapons swap and change for no apparent reason on deploy. Toss ammo, your ability slot is auto equipped so I'm trying to fire my hard canopy.

Pop in like crazy. All of a sudden, 20 people just magically appear in an area.

Repair doesn't provide xp unless you unequip and wait then beging repair or mostly, you have to repairr something different

harvesting cortium doesn't reflect in your fill or gathered tubes. It shows empty, even though it's ticking as you collect. You have to jump out of the Ant, go back in and try again. It also will randomly just stop collecting for no reason and you have to keep re-engaging.

Sound Bug ---faster than ever. Happened twice in 2 hours last night and once during one alert today....terrible.

Personal ping is usual 38-50ms depending on the map so it's not me, it's the same problems we get after every update.
    • Up x 2