UPDATE 2 BROKE - add to this list.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MasterChiefette, Feb 2, 2013.

1. {joer

And yet they made spawn camping even more vital to the game by making the spawns easier to get out of.
  2. Otulien

I'm not spawn camping anything, but the more contribution makes more sence. Although, It should go the same for exp too, right? I keep getting 100+ exp for finishing off an enemy with one bullet. Shouldn't that be under the "More Contribution" catagory too?

Ah, but you reminded me of another bug.

- You still get 25 exp on Revives. Thats not cool, considering that it's not a technical "Spawn" as they're already there.
    They're also already in the midst of a battle, and will usually die within under 10 seconds, but they can do the same amount of damage as a player who gives regular exp on death.
  3. NucNuc

Cant land on sundies or tanks anymore: instadeath (no c4 on the roof anymore)
  4. Sorro

There is some really Terrible hit detection going around on Soltech. You shoot and kill someone but they are still running around for a second or so before they drop.
  5. Bleak

Flare VS no sound
    Magrider Rival Chasis
  6. subz3r01337

7. Nocturnal7x

1. Lag, with the lag the way it is the game is unplayable. I was looking forward to a night of PS2 after work, nope, cause Lag. People flying around the friggen screen, up mountains put half a clip into them no matter.

2. Med kits, really? really? what the actual ****.

3. Where did the ******* volume bars next to peoples names while they'er talking? What the ****.

4. Pain fields, really? outside the spawn room? Why not make the spawn room larger FFS, pain fields do not belong outside the ******* spawn room.

5. My map has bubbles, ******* bubbles. Whos idea was this? Id like to ask them "do you think you did a good job? you think you didn't waste your time?" stupid.

6. I thought the deploy map was going to be as functional as the map map? that didn't happen.

7. No way to know when an outfit member was last online.

8. I thought they were getting rid of KDR? they didn't, its still in session stats and still in stat stats...Not complainging but lol soe.

9. I need to be incredibly drunk to play this game now, ok not complaing too much here, but it costs money jerks.

10. I know I already said this but LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG...

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG.

Doesn;t feel so good does it SOE.