[Upcoming Patch] Discussion

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mianera, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Scr1nRusher

and it gets annoying beyond reason.

its like wtf can I do?
  2. Tuco

World of Warcraft has better AoE.

Devs should stop listening to the zeros who keep saying stuff like AoE or autoturrets is no skill. Moving around your mouse a couple inches and pushing a couple buttons on your keyboard was never skill to begin with.

Might as well bring back bunny hopping and rocket jumping if you want "skill".
    • Up x 2
  3. Mianera

WHAT XD
  4. IamDH

The reaver has the fastest AB speed and mossie has the fastest basic speed (not afterburning)
  5. Scr1nRusher

^ but overall whos the fastest ESF?
  6. sustainedfire

NC Reaver, with Racer and External Afterburners, is the fastest overall.
  7. Scr1nRusher

^ I would like some actual numbers for that.

Also.... The hitbox is literally a perfect box.
  8. iller

I don't understand how they can even call this a balance patch, let alone the sole content update for an entire month.

I don't see anything in it that really helps Harrassers. And there's definitely nothing that helps LightAssaults, the UBGL, or ESSR's... all of which were left a lot worse off than stupid Carbines have ever been. And if they're going to just nerf a bunch of random crap to enforce more Esmpire-specific traits, why not start with the g**d****ed Orion and SVA88? Those guns are just trampling all over both the TR and NC's ES-traits and unlike most of the stuff being nerfed here, the Datamining actually SUPPORTS that observation.
    • Up x 1
  9. Krayus_Korianis

I RUN FASTER WITH C-4 IN MY HANDS! YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!
  10. Bindlestiff

Shocking patch that fails to address any of the major concerns, addresses a load of issues that nobody has raised (I'm looking at you Saron nerf in particular but there are plenty to choose from), and promises to fix a load of bugs which will end up either causing worse bugs, or be patched a day or two after to actually fix them.

Just another patch day incoming then.
    • Up x 1
  11. Mianera

To be honest, I am a little frightened by this patch as well.

^ Very valid point.