Unplayable After Recent Update

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by luvthesnapper, Apr 3, 2013.

1. luvthesnapper

Is anyone else having problems playing after the recent update? Characters are running wierd, disappearing into walls, and it's an absolute slideshow. My in game settings haven't changed, and I was running the game very well before this last update. I can't play at all no matter the settings, after this last update.
  2. Kozmyk

Yup.
    Pretty much unplayable in battles. Was fine before. I've tried with and without VSync it's all the same; warping, tearing, terrain disappearing.
    I wonder how long it'll take to fix the Update this time around.
  3. Morgothic

We should start a fund raiser. Collect money to bribe the devs to just sit and do nothing for a full month.

Just kidding. I'm not saying I can do any of the work they're doing. But seriously the playerbase would probably be happier if they did nothing at all for a while and then did it all at once. Because whatever they touch the results are always just more bugs, down time, lag and performance issues. Then there's a hotfix or two, we get to play for a few days. Then a new update, more problems. Rinse and repeat.

I'm sure the development team is very inexperienced, still learning alot and that things will get better eventually and I'm also sure they're working very hard but for gods sake just take a month and try to sort out all the current buggs rather than inventing new objects for micro-transactions and adding content that leads to more problems. At the rate the buggs are stacking up this game will litterarily be unplayable very soon.
  4. luvthesnapper

I'm not dogging them or anything, but they've taken up 1 day and counting of my week long xp boost, that I paid good money for. Again, I can't play even if I wanted to, yet my boost keeps ticking away.....

When I say unplayable, I mean I can't move from the warpgate.
  5. luvthesnapper

Also, I'd like to add that I tried to record some screen time of these events, and when I hit record, the game magically corrects itself to perfection, every single time. As soon as I stop capturing, the game goes back to a glitchy mess. Coincidence?