Unique C4 Problem

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Total_Overkill, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Total_Overkill

Esteemed Ladies and Gentlemen of the Light Assault class,

I'd like to bring to light a rather unique issue ive been having with C4 lately, in hopes of determining whether it is my own colossal misfortune or a common occurrence among our kind.

It seems that almost every time i blow up an enemy vehicle (MBT's mainly) i get immediately splatter killed by its destroyed corpse. Doesnt matter what sides i place the C4 on, or which direction i choose to run before detonation, the wreckage comes sailing through the air right at my forehead... some times it doesnt even fly vertically, but slides straight across the ground at incredible speeds. To top it all off... the driver gets credit for the kill.
    Does this routinely happen to anyone else, or is the gravity of my ego beginning to attract large objects?
  2. Undead Clown

This sounds like the issue I had in Far Cry 2. Whenever I parked my jeep somewhere and then went in guns blazing the jeep would invariably blow up from fire spread or a random explosion and somehow kill me.......
  3. Raez

Don't be a suicide bomber and move away?
  4. Wolfwood82

This sounds like some troubles I had in another game.

Doesn't seem to matter where I hang out when I fire the catapult. I inevitably get smashed by the rock, or the entire catapult!

If I stand in front when I pull the string, the catapult just slams the rock on my head.

If I stand behind, the catapult defies all laws of physics and pivots around the rock to slam it's entire base on my head.

If I hide under the catapult, the wheels fall off and it crushes me!

I have similar trouble with rockets and even boulders....

Honestly I've never heard of anyone actually dying from the debri of a tank. In fact I don't think the debri can even kill you tbh. I think you are just standing to close to the tank when it explodes and yes, the driver does get the credit for your kill if you are too close his tank when it explodes.