Under Barrel Grenades not doing any damage

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dornez, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Dornez

No idea why the last post about this was moved to gameplay, this isn't a gameplay discussion this is a bug report. Just like when bullets do no damage to players, this falls in the same category, weapons that do not hurt things!

UNDER BARREL GRENADES DO NO DAMAGE

There are several things broken with any sort of under barrel attachment right now. I have reported them since their inception during beta and never once has a dev even responded. These things are not cheap and I would rather like to have them working properly.

I believe only weapons with S in their name can attach under barrel weapons (grenades, smoke, shotgun)

Top of my list is grenades doing 0 dmg. I would say 80% of the time under barrel grenades will hit a target square in the chest and do nothing. I cannot seem to find any way of reliably reproducing the bug. But it happens often enough that I don't even consider using the grenades. Also I have never once had a UB grenade do dmg unless it traveled more than 20 meters first.

Second. Are we supposed to be able to resupply UB weapons at ammo boxes or not? This is literally hit or miss. I have run past 1 ammo box and received nothing but 10 seconds later the next ammo box resupplies my smoke. No one knows if ammo boxes are supposed to work or not on UB weapons.