Unable to download SocketError:Reset By Peer (10054 - 205.185.208.88

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tim the Enchanter, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Tim the Enchanter

Suddenly I can´t update and play? Tried to upload and then I get a socket Error.
    I tried, allowing the files through the firewall as explainedd in another thread here. Also deleted the Launchpad ib cache. And I have no checkbox in the proxy settings...
    Finally I reinstalled everything, and it is the same problem, pls find log below, what should I do more?

Creating Resources/Assets/Assets_003.pack
    Creating Resources/Assets/Assets_004.pack
    *Warning: Retrying Resources/Assets/Assets_003.pack
    Creating Resources/Assets/Assets_005.pack
    Creating Resources/Assets/Assets_006.pack
    Creating Resources/Assets/Assets_007.pack
    *Error: Unable to download SocketError:Host Not Found (11001 - 205.185.208.88 - http://pls.patch.daybreakgames.com/...zs/5f/be5/b7d0f6cfface9b99613652f262a40ffeab3
  2. Tim the Enchanter

I allow these files in the firewall? Are there more?
    C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Sony Online Entertainment\ApplicationUpdater\ApplicationUpdaterService.exe
    C:\Users\Public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\PlanetSide 2\LaunchPad.exe
    C:\Users\Public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\PlanetSide 2\PlanetSide2.exe
    C:\Users\Public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\PlanetSide 2\LaunchPad.libs\AwesomiumProcess.exe

I have spent hrs on this... pls pls pls pls help!
  3. Tim the Enchanter

I have received "Assets_000.pack", "Assets_001.pack","Assets_002.pack","Assets_004.pack","Assets_005.pack" AND "Assets_006.pack"?

What happend to "Assets_003.pack"? What is different with that one?

BR

//T