[Suggestion] Ultimata LA Revamp Idea

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by 3SIG, May 15, 2014.

1. 3SIG

1. Remove LA altogether.
    2. Give EVERYBODY jetpacks (an extra slot like utlity/suit/etc.)
    3. ?????
    4. Profit!
  2. Seuchensaal

How about No?

There is not a single profit in this idea.
  3. Iridar51

Just give LAs assault rifles, and make adrenaline pump passive, and it will feel pretty much like that.
  4. Moz

Oh yes....... Heavy with a jump pa......

Oh wait...... No.
  5. 3SIG

Wow, I am shocked with the negativity, a LA is literally a utility-restricted engineer + a jet pack.

People keep ranting about the need to make LA more useful/deadly/whatever, but the problem is that all those roles are already filled by other classes. So why not just give what made a LA special to everybody?

Heavy With A Jump Pack: Finally LA's wouldn't need to complain about being constantly out-gunned.
    Medic WAJP: Finally LA's wouldn't need to worry about the complete lack of healing
    Engi. WAJP: Finally LA's wouldn't need to worry about running out of ammo
    Infil. WAJP: Finally LA's wouldn't need to worry about Long-Range Firepower/actually be able to do something useful when you get into that enemy fortress.

It is such a painfully obvious answer I don't understand how anybody could hate, spacebar already controls jumping, it would take literally nothing away, and add so much to the game.

I do realise I probably should've avoided posting this in the LA sub-forum, but still.