[BUG] [UI and the state of the game after update]

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Carnage, May 19, 2015.

1. Carnage

The new UI is so bugged Its very hard to play.
    These are the Bugs I observed in 20 mins of gameplay
    1. Anythime I Resupply there are about 3-4 hitches lasting well over 5 seconds. This is a major problem and needs to be addressed IMMEDIATELY.
    2. Anytime you go from selecting one class to another there are lots of hitches. this was not an issue before the patch and needs to be addressed.
    3. I dont know if this is a bug or the devs have done it on purpose so we cannot monitor the horrendous frames we are getting but alt+f currently does not monitor FPS. This needs to be fixed ASAP as the current state of the game (bringing my computer from a good 80 FPS to 20-30) cannot be overlooked. I need to know what my frames are without using a third party program
    4. The opacity of the new icons and name tags and general large size of the icons makes large battles annoying and needs to be addressed. - not so much a bug but strong annoyance when you cannot see what is going on
    5. Selecting a spawn point from the map creates hitching and needs to be addressed
    6. navigating vehicle loadouts creates hitching and spawning vehicles hitches as well

Feel Free to add more
  2. HadesR

Typing /fps now shows them..

Also I wouldn't hold my breath on other fixes .. It's been months since I reported a 50% FPS drop every time a terminal is used
  3. CapEnTrade

It's tooo big.
    The old icons were fine.
    Screen space wasted.
  4. Pikachu

Shield no recharge bug is back.
  5. xromancex

You really shouldn't be surprised about bugs after a game update now . Everyone saw it from a mile away .
  6. P4nda

Like any MMO in the history of MMO's since ever? MMO's have ALWAYS been buggy as ****.

Modern TDM shooters are even starting to launch extremely buggy now too. C'est la vie.
    • Up x 1