uhm ? whers my 12 free alpha sq weapons

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Madiadk, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Madiadk

2. Cinc

wait a second... Ya, were are they!

By the way, was the trac-5 S an alpha squad weapon? Cause i already bought it and if im getting it anyway im going to raise hell.
  3. dirtYbird

Have you looked in your loadout options?
  4. Cinc

You know, after so long in the beta, that fact i had this random gun lying around didnt really pop out to me...

But as it would of taken me forever to figure that out, thanks
  5. MrShooter

You should get 4 weapons for each faction that will auto-unlock whenever you create a character. Another assault rifle for medics, carbine for LA and engies, sniper rifle for infils and LMG for HA.
    The game doesn't make any fanfare out of it though, it won't go out of its way to tell you that you have them. You have to check the loadouts for one of those classes.
  6. Goden

Log out and back in again.
  7. KuramaBingyi

It does, actually. As soon as you first log in with your new character, prompts at the top of the screen show you exactly what it was that you unlocked with Alpha Squad. It just starts so suddenly that you almost don't notice it.
    • Up x 1
  8. MeerMusik

The Game doesnt show me anything like this after the First LogIn.
  9. MrShooter

haha, no wonder

I had a hard time noticing that with the crazy new player experience

"Welcome to <insert faction here>! The other people are bad! Shoot them! Now that basic training is out of the way, we're going to orbital drop you into a contested base full of people who want to murder you. Good luck!"

"Cool story commander guy! Now I'll just change my game options and check out my equip... wait, WHAT?"
  10. Tobax

They are there and to be clear its 4 weapons per empire.