Two questions...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Badman76, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Badman76

1. Is the Kraken Directive Award Rocket Launcher really exactly the same as the decimator?

2. Is Rank 5 Regen implant worth it? 50 health isn't alot but i wondered if you also started to regenerate the rest of your health, cutting out the 10 sec delay?
  2. TRspy007

If you get headshots, the regen implant is worth it because it add some health after headshots. It's not much, but it can usually help fight the lag when bullets register after you kill the dude, by cushioning your health a bit. I'm not sure it cuts out the 10 sec delay, but your health regenerates pretty fast after anyways.

As for the kraken, like many directive weapons, it's just a shiny version of something else. BAsically a shiny version of the decimator, that shots rockets that explode in a C4-ARX type of way upon detonation. So it basically shoots fireworks if you don't know what C4 ARX explosions look like. It's a painfull directive, and it'll get you bragging rights for sure, as the kraken does look badass and not many people go for it. However it's still just a cool looking decimator at the end of the day, it's up to you to decide if you want to main launcher to unlock it.
  3. Badman76

It shoots fireworks? That sounds cool ! I reckon the RL directive would be easy to do the amount of flashes people abandoned about the place. I found a group of 11 once!