Tutorial Test: Very Broken

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Chinchy, May 9, 2013.

1. Chinchy

When creating a new character if you do not check skip tutorial it spawns you off the map in the VR area making you fall off the map. Until this is fixed I cannot test the tutorial any further
  2. Elia Chobanov

Awww. I wanted to check it out. :(
  3. thrikerr

It's fixed now.
  4. Blitzkrieg

I had the opposite. I had it set to skip the tutorial, and it still made me do it. Which I proceed to quit the character and the voice of the tutorial still continued even though I was on the character sheet. I even deleted that character, and went onto an NC character and upon logging it It told me I completed the tutorial and I was a fine TR soldier. :eek:
    • Up x 2
  5. MichaelS

I'll enter the Tutorial and can start it without a problem. but then at the firing range ill be kind of stuck at the hipfire tutorial. well i can just skip this by walking on but that's not what i expect of a tutorial.
    one more thing is the description of the keys in the beginning. up down left right? what is this? i tried the arrow keys and nothing worked ;)
    if this is a tutorial where you tell ppl how to move around you can't assume they know about wasd.

and some words on the german translation.
    the skip tutorial text is missing: ##ui.SkipTutorial
    same thing as in english: hoch runter links rechts is not a key on my keyboard. the closest to that are the arrow keys that don't work.
    why use the word Steuerung for the control key on the couching tutorial, that every german keyboard is labeled with STRG and then go on with the english word shift for running. The German word for that key is Hochstelltaste. Its not that I want to see the word Hochstelltaste in the tutorial, I just want to point out that this is kind of a mixed translation.
    Like on the english one ill be stuck at the hipfire tutorial.
    Last think I encounter is that there is no Löschen key on my keyboard. its the Entf key. if you really want to write the full word use Entfernen.
  6. CEGrif

so the NC is a TR in disguise. spy's are everywhere these days