Turning off The laser sight should disable the effects.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fatalness, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Fatalness

When you turn off a laser sight when you have it on. You still get the accuracy as if you had the light on. That doesnt make any sense. If you turn it off, You should lose the bonus of the extra hip-fire accuracy. How has this not been adressed yet?
  2. Caserion

Does it really matter...? The laser sight barely gives away the position anyway.
  3. Loegi

Makes about as much sense as a laser light reducing your COF. I don't see the issue.
    • Up x 2
  4. VakarisJ

Well I say that the laser sight shouldn't be a visible beam to begin with.

Typical lasers are only visible in smoke, NV and the object it's pointed at.
  5. FateJH

These aren't real lasers, these are futuristic space lasers. They could curve around corners as long as we had a handwave for it.
  6. RHINO_Mk.II

I always thought the laser sight attachment should increase your starting hipfire accuracy but not reduce the COF after the first few rounds per burst are fired. You know where the first bullet or two is going to hit because you can see the laser dot, but after that it's not going to help with your full auto hipfiring.