[TUDU] The Universe Destruction Unit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by xfexxx, Sep 4, 2013.

1. xfexxx

[IMG]

I was a Strike Team Major for 1STS with a NC BR50 character. I have lead countless tactical squads and platoons. I made a VS character a month ago and absolutely love it. A good portion of guys split from 1STS including myself and has been the catalyst to start my own outfit. I run a laid back, fun loving group with tactics and experience . Our goal is to grow slowly and eventually run a tight squad and more. We currently have several fantastic members including myself and are looking to play with MATURE players who dont troll! We typically play during the evening/late night. We use Teamspeak and our TS info can be given to you immediately after registering with us. If you are interested in running with [TUDU], fill out a simple application in the Members/Join Us! section on our website. Please list your ingame VS name, BR, and age. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! My VS name is fexXxy and if you just want to squad up and see where things go dont hesitate to shoot me a friend invite ingame .

~Behold, for there are they that can and will destroy Universes.

Read more:
    http://tudu.iclanwebsites.com/
  2. xfexxx