Trialed PAS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MurderBunneh, Mar 27, 2013.

1. MurderBunneh

And It is confirmed to be stupid broken op.
    I encourage EVERYONE to buy a Pump action lolgun this weekend and farm the living **** out of everything you see. We have been holding out long enough it is clear that it will not be nerfed until enough people buy in.

So spend some of that 2x SC on PAS and get your 2x xp farm on this weekend and also do a Planetside 2 public service by helping get them nerfed.

That is all.
  2. MurderBunneh

3. Phyr

OR we buy a second scattercannon and run swarms of MAX's at everything regardless of how effective they are in the situation and get those nerfed!

That actually sounds more fun.
  4. xGreedFuSioN

I'm gonna buy a gun on my NC toon because alot of my friends play on there and I'm feelin frisky, and photon pods for my scythe, the SX12 smg, and maybe the pulsar for my HA.
    Gonna be a good weekend.
  5. MurderBunneh

Meh I bought the Cyclone SMG because of the unique combination of 167 damage and 652 rof but tell you the truth I can do just as well with a carbine in cqb and way better in mid long range.

But I will be buying a Pump action to farm with in addition to boosts. I bought a Nvidia code for 30$ gonna turn it into 100$ on 2x SC day.