Trial Weapons

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by UltimatePowa, Nov 27, 2012.

1. UltimatePowa

So I don't know if I'm just stupid or if there is a problem with the game but I can't seem to get the trial weapons to work.
    I click "Try it now" and nothing happens; I don't spawn with it, can't find it in my loadout, and I don't see any confirmation that it worked.
    I'm confused.
  2. UltimatePowa

Nevermind seems to be working now. First time it has.
  3. TSR-SeanF Customer Service

Glad to hear that the preview is working correctly ! Please let us know if you see any other issues when trying to use this function. We will be happy to assist you :D
  4. UltimatePowa

Me too lol.
    Was real confused as to how it worked.
    I do have another issue, however it does not involve the trial weapon issue.

I have a wired 360 controller and on launch day I tried to map "aim" to the left trigger and "fire" to the right trigger but when I aim, I can't fire, and I can't aim while firing.
    This really bothers me because those are the controls for all the FPS games I play and I have back problems and it's hard to roll with a keyboard and mouse.
    Note that the aim and fire functions work when the aim is bound to another key other than the triggers and anything bound to the left and right triggers will not work coherently.

Just a small issue that would mean the world to me if it were fixed.