Trac-5s, going for Aurax...

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Corezer, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Corezer

Seems like a pretty good gun... if you want a gun that's gonna make you want to hang yourself with the sling.

2. Maljas23

It was super easy when the UPGL was OP.
  3. cruczi

Tbh I don't see anything wrong with the gun in the video
  4. Corezer

it does OK in this, the problem is it does OK in a situation where it should have done great...

and yes, I miss the good ubgl, a weapon that shot straight while flying was the biggest part, even if it didn't have an AOE I would have loved it.
  5. Iridar51

Just slap laser and SPA on it or grip and HVA and pretend it's TRAC 5.
  6. Corezer

I think I have soft point and grip, for a more blended gun.

Works well enough, just not as effective as my lynx I guess... God how I've come to love that gun!
  7. Corezer

Some more Trac-5s

8. Casterbridge

Been working through the NC version same thing it's a bit blah.

Was trying it with soft point and under barrel shottie it seems very unreliable, some times the shotgun is very rewarding, kill a heavy with their shield up, and other times it seems like it just can't kill even an infiltrator despite being close range and pointed right at the chest.
  9. Redwave

I have to get my Auraxium medal for my Gauss Compact S, I like the gun really but idk it just doesn't feel like the weapon for me. As for the Lynx... I have to get used to it. What do you run on your Lynx? I use 1x, forward grip, and spa
  10. Corezer

1x, forward grip, and silencer.

You can afford to take more hits to kill when u fire that fast, so it's a good candidate for silenced play.

11. BobSanders123

I use it as a support weapon. Pop smoke. Infared scope. Everyone rushes into the point. We win. Of course this is with a coordinated group.