[TR-VS-NC] Dogfight on Amerish - The Ascent - April 13, 7-7.30pm PST

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by KILLFACE, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KILLFACE

And mate, it is insulting to expect someone from another Nation to adhere to your mannerisms, this planet isn't called America.

2. KILLFACE

Actually you don't even need to ask him, here's something he wrote of his own volition on another thread :

3. Reposite

Sorry, I'm not an American F.Y.I.
    It's funny how your friend says aussies can take insults, when clearly you couldnt.
    Wait was my opinion even considered an insult? So opinions against KILLFACE ideals are insults?

God you should be in TR. LOL.

Clearly I stepped over someone's ego with my post. Heheh. :p

With this kind of god-almighty attitude, keep up the good work organising more events.
  4. KILLFACE

Well excuse me for trying to educate you on the fact that Aussies are very 'abrasive' even though generally we do mean well. If you don't like how I act then take it up with me in the field. And as per the original post one of my Officers is handling the sesh's after this I was just kicking it off and trying to do something for the good of the community as a whole.

"These feelings of embarrassment, shyness, bashfulness. If you take that out of the people then these people will do whatever it is they want to do. And that is the very definition of America. A people who have no shame and therefore do whatever it is they want to do."
  5. Reposite

6. Vohk

Nearly every Aussie I've met, and I've met a few, have been awfully polite individuals, even by Canadian standards. Might well be different down under but it seems like a pretty lazy excuse for being a bit of an ***. I can't say I've had much of a problem with your posts- although the MS Paint propaganda in every thread is getting old- but it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to remember this isn't an Australian bar. Bastard or not, stepping on toes isn't really the best way to get these kind of events going.
    • Up x 1
  7. KILLFACE

Might just be where I grew up and my age (25), but most of the guys I've known are *****, even the nice guys amongst em are *****. I grew up with guys that were abrasive even for Aussies and Aussies are abrasive compared to other nations, and I was a pr ick even amongst them, we were 'always' testing each other and 'always' competing to see who could come up with the most ****** up jokes, its become second nature for me. I make no apologies for who I am, I like not pus sy footing around and saying exactly what I mean. I do have a volume knob but I choose not to use it; I have too much fun being a pr ick. Where the hell is the fun in being polite all the time?
    The more an Aussie likes ya the more he insults ya, tongue in cheek of course, I should know, I grew up here.
    You know what a typical Aussie greeting for a mate is? 'Sup ****?'

Reposite, if you have a problem, your welcome to take it up with me on the field.
  8. Reposite

Well Vohk, he wants us to 'adhere' to his manners from his ideal 'Australia', I suppose.
    Probably it's true that it was just a lazy excuse to hide behind for acting like a silly ***.
    I have a couple of friends in Sydney, we're officers in another game and I've loads of respect for him, being a nice guy.
    If you can say such horrible stuff about people from another country, soon you'll start discriminating race and religion as well.
    What if I were a Chinese or an Indian? What if I were a Muslim?
    In short, there should be a line drawn on how 'bastard' you can be. A clear, defined line at that, no hiding behind ******** excuses.

It's not wise to misrepresent any nation and its people to be full of bastards and that includes your own, when only the select few are actually rotten. On the internet, nationalities mean nothing.
  9. Reposite

I don't have a problem, just indicating my opinions.

The world is big, as they say, don't be a frog in the well.
  10. KILLFACE

My ego's bigger.
  11. KILLFACE

"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence." - Mahatma Gandhi.

Dude, your missing the entire point of what I'm trying to say, read it again.
    Difference between me and most people is I'd rather punch someone in the face than stab them in the back.
    Still though, as much of an unrelenting pri ck as I am I do mean well... Most of the time anyway.

[IMG]
  12. KILLFACE

Now, are you done derailing the thread prattling on about **** that doesn't matter just because you didn't get the subtleties of something?

Can I get back to trying to organize something to strengthen the community as a whole now?
  13. NytDragon

Unacceptable and you're insulting your own country. FYI, nearly every country has individuals with "rough" attitudes. You'd be surprised, because as they mature, they know how to be "tactful" and "civil" in their social engagements despite their "sailor" mind.

Please remove [VAST] from the list, we definitely will not be attending.
  14. KILLFACE

What's unacceptable? Saying what I mean? Having a sense of humor? Not being passively aggressive?

And how am I insulting this Country founded by the worst ***** from Europe?

Whatever mate, you wanna get so worked up and have a cry over something so petty good luck to ya.

Now wheres a moderator when ya need one, should get this thread cleaned up and the petty ******** from those that cant understand subtlety removed so it can get back on topic so I can continue to do stuff for the good of the community as a whole, even if I don't say please and thank you while doing it. Not just trying to get an event started for people to enjoy either, I've helped 3 Clans get started and lent VOIP to 2 different Clans, what you ever done for the community with absolutely zero gain for yourself mate?

I see you or one of your lads trying to derail something done for the right reasons again I ain't gonna be polite like I have been here.
    Or at least as close as I ever get to polite.
  15. KILLFACE

Now has anyone got something *constructive* to say?
  16. SOE-MOD-08

Thread has ran its course. Locking it down.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.