[TR]**The Death Rattlers**[TR] (LARGE OUTFIT)

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by RaTL, Jul 22, 2015.

1. RaTL

Great turn out today. Ran a few squads. Took the fight to Amerish. Was fun!
  2. RaTL

Update* Battle/Recruitment Night's are a full go! Sunday/Monday/Tuesday! 5P.M CST!
  3. SithFaced01

The Dead Rattlers are in full pursuit and growing rapidly! If you've got a MIC and like to squad play then we are your OUTFIT!
  4. SithFaced01

5. savorymaxwell

Hey guys! I've played with RaTL on several occasions and have been very impressed with their sure fire annihilation of enemy rich environments. With that said I'd love to join in and become a RaTL myself.

In-game Name: savorymaxwell
    Time Available: Mostly at nigh 5-10pm CST
    Mic(Yes or No): I have a mic but don't use it unless there's others with theirs on.
    Position aiming for: Squad Leader/Platoon Lead

I look forward to playing with you more!
  6. SithFaced01

Of course! We would love to have ya bud! I get off work in about 4 hours. 6:30 EST. I would like to get ya in. You can also try the names above to see of they're on. Try Angryshooter, as well. That's Syntas PSN! Love to have ya and can't wait to meet you!
  7. SithFaced01

Also Savory! This is our old Recruitment page! Our newest board labels as The Death Rattlers Palos!
  8. SithFaced01

We would love to get ya in. Friend request me on Psn, Venomonium. And I can get you associated with a leader or add you tomorrow!!!!
  9. SithFaced01

Amazing! Love the enthusiasm! Send me a friend request on psn Venomonium. I can't get you in or in contact with another leader