[TR] The Black Company

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by [OBF] McSpuds, Dec 10, 2012.

1. [OBF] McSpuds

[IMG]
    Outfit: The Black Company
    Tag: [OBF]
    Server: Waterson
    Alliance: TR

The Black Company is an adult only multi-gaming guild that has an Outfit here on Planetside 2. We use [OBF] as our tag which stands for Of, By, For(Our Company Moto). We have a large group that play here every day and we runs ops at least once a week, and group daily/nightly. Joining our main guild is not mandatory as we like to let players inside individual games join us just for that game. We are confident once you have played with The Black Company you will be looking to join our main guild. Everybody here is very friendly and always willing to help. Our goal here is to have fun and make new friends. If your looking for an adult group that is very active in Planetside 2, runs nightly groups, is very friendly, and uses ventrilo to stay connected, I would like invite you to our Outfit.

More about our main guild.
    The Black Company, is always recruiting for it's TR outfit on the Waterson(US East) server, and we would like to invite you to join us. If you’re a mature adult who enjoys playing with online friends and would like to join an outfit that is actively involved in PS2 you need to check us out at http://www.black-company.org/index.php . Experience is not necessary, but having a good time is….. Players of all levels are encouraged to join.

The Black Company is a US-based multi-gaming guild modeled after the fictional series of same name by Glen Cook (Europeans also welcome). However, TBC is not a role playing guild. The Black Company is a military-styled clan with a preference for online war-based games (of any genre). Historically, the clan has flourished in games offering strategic military objectives and some freedom as to how they are achieved. We've played quite a few MMOs, but love first-person shooters just as much.

Our primary purpose is success in and enjoyment of online games. Membership in the Black Company requires a commitment, although not a full-time one. For us it's about action and fun, first and always. Although we have a number of veterans and ex-servicemen among us, we do not require members to salute and call each other 'sir'.

We are not a clan that requires a certain experience in a game or a certain amount of your time to be dedicated to the clan activities. We are a very mature group of adults who enjoys each other’s company both in games and in Ventrilo. We have a minimum age requirement of 18 years, and use of Ventrilo is required for all Black Company special operations and scheduled events.

If you are interested in joining The Black Company visit us at http://www.black-company.org/index.php .

Players may join two ways. For those just interested in being part of TBC in Planetside 2, they can simply join our group in the game. We call those players "Camp Followers". For a more involved membership within The Black Company you must go through our recruiting process outlined on our website.

To join TBC outside of PlanetSide 2, it is a requirement to fill out an application at our website. Please be sure you read the clan charter and PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME when filling out the application. We are not a very strict clan but we do take membership in the company very serious as we are built around friendships and camaraderie. Because of that, we would like to see a genuine attempt at answering the questions on the application.

For more questions look up any [OBF] member online, we would be glad to talk with you.
  2. TBCVAMP

Hello All, I am the Captain of the Black Company. The Black Company has been around and active in games at the start of 2003. Look us up, mite be something that you have been looking for.

Captain Vamp

[IMG]
  3. Maylox

The links to the charter and the application are broken using Chrome. Myself +1 are interested tho.
  4. [OBF] McSpuds

Maylox, try just going to black-company.org it should work, I use Chrome too...

Send me a friend invite ingame if you will.

McSpuds
  5. Anticade

Great group of people here in the company. I have been a proud member of this organization for the last couple years. You can stop scouring the boards for a good place to play, this is it.

See you on the boards!
  6. Facebeater

I've been gaming with the company for close to two years now and its clear there is no other place for me. Come join us!
  7. [OBF] McSpuds

[OBF] is looking for a few good players. Requirements: Individual should be looking for fun and long lasting friendships!
  8. LaZerWolF

Started out in 2006 as a recruit from EVE, I am now the SB ( second in command) and have had ALOT of fun since day 1. Ive met alot of awesome people and will have life long friendships with these people. Join us and lets have fun togeather
  9. BTuna

You will be hard-pressed find a tighter knit gaming community than TBC. I found my home 6 years ago and never looked back. We're going to work hard on our goals (events and training sessions already scheduled) in PS2 and need a few good soldiers along for the ride!
  10. PROACEX1

Started out a year and a half ago with these guys in World of Tanks, ended up staying to play Eve Online and now PS2. It's hard to beat a community as tight knit as these guys.
    Lazer is a ****. :p
    That is all.
  11. LaZerWolF

Comon guys
  12. Anticade

We are still looking for qualified and eager individuals to join our community. Stop trolling the boards and get over to our website :)
  13. Sumofasho

I would very much like to join this outfit as well
  14. LaZerWolF

15. TBCVAMP

16. Salkiri

Been a member of The Black Company since 2003. Great group of people and friends.!