TR SMG Infiltrators: you prefer Armistice or Hailstorm?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zephyr88, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Zephyr88

I got 500 certs to blow and trying to decide which gun to upgrade and make my main squeeze.
  2. MrMurdok

Can you aim?

If the answer to the question above was yes, go Armisitce, if you answered anything else, go Hailstorm.
  3. Amundsenkalmah

I heard Armstice is better and hailstorm is called the failstorm...
    I want to get the armstice too but 1000 certs is a lot
  4. Zephyr88

Are you supposed to ADS with Armistice or hipfire? I thought hipfire was spray and pray anyway.
  5. MrMurdok

Hipfire, of course, but running Adv. Laser Sight on it means you gotta stay on target, seeing as you do not have bullets to spend. It will kill faster, as long as you can stay on target.
  6. Amundsenkalmah

You got 30 rounds (the other equivalent SMG's have 25) but the RPM eats bullets so fast so you need to ADS.
    Hipfire is good but extended mag is a better choice for me
  7. Paperlamp

I just use the PDW and go for headshots since I like a little more effective range, but Armistice > Failstorm easily.

Hailstorm has poor TTK, poor range, and just all around sucks other than having a larger magazine size.
  8. y3ivan

Most of the time, Armistice>hailstorm/PDW

Armistice are better for Infiltrator where you could pick fights and disengage quickly, the extra 0.2sec TTK will help in 1vs1 against Overshield HA. Both PDW and hailstorm will get you killed against HA.

Hailstorm are suited for HA with NMG with Nanoweave (1618HP). The only advantage hailstorm have is room clearing with multiple targets, where you could mow them down before they have a chance to escape.

Saying Hailstorm is garbage is false.