[TR] Metal Age - Air Squad

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by RawLucidity, Jul 21, 2014.

1. RawLucidity

Metal Age is looking for a few beginner to intermediate mossy-flyers that are willing to join us.
    If you want to focus on mainly air-air or anti-infantry, we're the air squad for you.

I, myself, am an intermediate pilot that focuses on anti-infantry, but also has the weapons to take down air if needed.
    I'm looking for any kinds of people. Hardcore pilots, or casual ones.
    I want these new recruits to have at least a little bit of experience behind flying, but if you don't, that's alright.
    We will teach you.

As of now, we don't have a team speak and operate through in-game chat. Prepare to spend hours of our time in the air practicing on other pilots and becoming the best we can be.

If you wish to join, contact me on the server Emerald through my ingame name: RawLucidity

Otherwise, go ahead and post below, but expect it to take longer for a reply.

See you in the sky.

Currently filled spots: [4/12]

-Raw
  2. GantryPengy380

Hi. I'm looking for a group of Mosquito pilots to fly with, and saw you guys. On that note, I would like to join. I plan to start off focusing on anti-infantry and slowly transitioning into anti-air, and am a casual beginner pilot with experience on actually flying and a couple maneuvers only.
    • Up x 1
  3. USMAnime1

Hey there Gantry,

Glad to here that you'd like to join us. The outfit is available for application on the outfit browser ingame. Look for Metal Age [MxAx]
    Hope to see you soon

-USMAnime1
    Leader/Founder Metal Age [MxAx]
  4. RawLucidity

We're glad to have you. Send me a message ingame: RawLucidity
  5. Gleerok

server? I wouldn't mind rolling once or twice to feel how you guys play. Not a fan of big air squads, but once in a while its good to play like that.

That if you allow me ofc
  6. IamnotAmazing

well considering this is the EMERALD subforum...
  7. Gleerok

OH, sorry xD

I have an emerald character... buut...you see...
  8. RawLucidity

Haha, I saw the Connery signature and thought, "Oh dear..."
  9. magiceel

Hello! I would like to join your outfit too raw lucy!
  10. magiceel

Wow... I just realised... I called you raw lucy... are you a raw girl? I only take cooked girls... then you add the BBQ sauce... yummm

Anyway sorry! I meant to call you raw lucidity!
  11. FireFIxation

Trust me, if he is a girl then she would have the manliest voice ever. LOL.
  12. RawLucidity

Is my voice actually that deep?
    :\
  13. magiceel

Ok, so... Could I have an invite raw Lucy?
  14. magiceel

Dang it! I did it again!!!
  15. FireFIxation

Sure, if you are online right now ill do it.
  16. magiceel

Oooooooh... I didn't know I had to be online... I've only played for a week...Well, then I guess I'll get in game right now and wait for an invite xD

Pffft raw lucy, you could have told me that lol
  17. magiceel

Raw lucy, stop letting me call you raw lucy!!!
  18. magiceel

OMG I FRIDGITY DID IT 2 TIMES IN 2 POSTS IN A ROW!!! I even tryed to correct myself in the second, but called you it again. From now on, I will imply I'm talking to you. I won't even say your name.
  19. FireFIxation

I sent u an invite, a tell and a friend request, if you dont know where to go they are under the Social tab in notifications
  20. FireFIxation

Im gonna be playing, contact me in-game, my nick is Twizta