TR matherson Should be rename VS Left Arms !

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stew360, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Stew360

TR on matherson isnt a proper empire fighthing for TR glory and all , TR on matherson are actually the VS left arms , ready to make the VS win an alerts , ready to no fight the VS at anytime and gang on the NC when they are weak , TR are basically VS so no matter their 25 or 27 ish pops , basically ot become 30 % NC agains 30 + vs and 25 % + TR wich mean most NC on matherson will fight 1 vs 2 or 1 vs 3 in most fight , Look at the pops look at the numbers look at the regions , clearly TR are a VS empire pawn or they are simply idiots ?

Matherson here now ! Why is the NC are warpgated on every continents ? with a similar pops as VS ? I let you figure out why ;) , TR on Matherson are as VS as the Purple Spandex is !

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. GaBeRock

If we can't have our wins, neither can you HERETICAL REBELS! As matherson TR I can confirm the server tends to be pretty derpy most of the time. Despite having the lowest pop, we had nearly warpgated both enemy factions on Esamir. Just how things go, I guess.
  3. Wobberjockey

oh goodie!

stew thread!
    • Up x 12
  4. Stew360

TR matherson almost always exclusively moove toward the NC with gigantic zergs and let the vs take everything they can with no combat or defense , Not all the time but a good 90 % of the time , Gigantic VS zergs on the NC , gigantic TR zergs on the NC and NC having to deal with both zergs at the same time wich lead to NC to get underpops 30 % agains 60 % in most fight yeah this is how things goes in general on matherson !

VS win an alerts TR will poke NC and NC will poke the TR and fight the VS at the same time , there is stupid leader everywhere , but the TR on matherson are either Really idiotic or truely corrupted toward the VS side lol
  5. Pat22

What can I say, with their leadership shattered, the TR have been much easier to manipulate and turn into Vanu. They have been enlightened.
    Soon, you shall be as well, NC.
    • Up x 4
  6. Stew360

I will enlight the VS myself with my gaussriffle my LA1 anchor and my mattock ;) they will be enlightened forever :D
  7. MrScrubbypants

Stew! You're still around even though I've been gone half a year!

...Shall I go get the popcorn now?
    • Up x 1
  8. Stew360

Do what you want , you remain meat for my meat grinder lol
  9. Killerdude8

Pfft, Connery TR don't take **** from anyone, Except when NC overpop Steamrolls the Planet. We take **** from them. :c
    • Up x 1
  10. Radioactive Bomba

Well, then we could use some of those Vanus here on Miller, we need more people as our population is often 24-32 while Tr is 29-37 same goes for NC at day
  11. PlatoonLeaderG

I hope you are kidding right? All the alerts i play we are mostly on our warpgate while you guys gank us with the lowest pop.

I remember an alert the past month that we had 25% pop NC had 30+% and VS 40%,for once we were winning the alert until the ******* NC decided to zerg our bio labs along with the other territiories so the VS can win.

NC and VS on that server are abunch of idiots,NC dont know what to do and too scared to fight VS so they go to TR with the lowest pop and VS as always with thei 40+ pop blame us for our low skills while they are the best players in the world.......
    • Up x 1
  12. Devrailis

NC doesn't lose because of TR. NC loses because of NC.

But still, yay Stew, welcome back. :)
    • Up x 1
  13. ShiftedMotive

He actually made an attempt at supporting details this time. Not great (at all) but it's a start.

You should also try for proper titles.
  14. Bubbelda

This happens to every faction. At least you have high pop in this circumstance. Think of how the Connery TR feel when we're sitting at 27-29% world pop and the NC and VS are both ganging up on us. It happens to everyone occasionally. Get over it.
  15. DQCraze

You know youve tried on the spandex, its just a matter of time now.
  16. Prudentia

And here you see: The Stew
    The last of his species of Humans that think that 2 empires work together.

that didn't happen since they reduced the required territory for a cont capture to 75% and implemented Lattice.
    • Up x 1
  17. JudgeDeath

18. Negator

Takes two to tango, they say.

Any perceived conspiracy is really just a product of uninformed or uninspired decisions.

I'll be honest though; it seems the NC have a much stronger hard on for avoiding VS then TR does, ESPECIALLY when it comes to alerts. In fact, the Amerish map you linked was shortly after an amp station alert, and only looked like that because NC had pushed TR all the way to Sungrey, forcing TR to retaliate.
  19. Peebuddy

Aren't NC over popped on most servers? When you own 40%+ populations that's when the other two beat you into submission, one of the reasons they went with a 3 faction game.

As for Tr...We're not gonna win. We're lucky to get 5 certs from an Alert, and if we have no hope of winning we can at the very least be spoilers! Stickin' it to the man, a nice middle finger to the zerg faction, and make them go on the forums and cry that they're being bullied.

Can't wait for the balance update in April.
  20. CrazyMike

I like Waterson. The TR were down for a while but the populations are really stabilizing. There is now great battles against all factions day and night. NC have the zerg numbers at peak time, but during the day VS and TR win their share of alerts. Over all, I really cannot complain about Waterson any more.