[TR] KSR-35 sniper rifle as CQC weapon?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by OldMaster80, Jan 29, 2013.

1. OldMaster80

Anyone else using the KSR-35 semi-auto sniper rifle like a close quarter weapon? I'm very surprised at seeing how effective it can be. Tomorrow I want to make a comparison with the SMGs but honestly it seems to me best TR CQC weapon for Infiltrators. Without attachments I managed to kill a lot of people with little effort, I was almost going to unlock it.

Any feedback?
  2. Zenian

I love it. I use the 2x reflex sight and silencer. My main objective is cloaking and running to deployed sunderers. I love using my knife and the ksr to straight up gank ppl spawning ^^. In close quarters i find it very effective =D
  3. Sevre

Best CQC weapon for tr infil. That's coming from someone who has extensively tested the scout rifles, and used the semi-auto to great effectiveness. Throw a 2x zoom on the KSR, and a silencer if you're going deep under cover, and you'll have a field day.

And your medium range skills are still fantastic if you hold your breath, even with 2x zoom. I seem to get an absurd amount of HS with it.

In other words: the KSR with 2x is what the semi-auto scout rifle should've been.
  4. OldMaster80

Ok thanks. It looks like I'm not gonna need a SMG after all... this seems so effective at close range!