[TR] Join the MURDER HERD or get murdered to death!

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Conq, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Conq

[IMG]

Server: Waterson
    Faction: Terran Republican
    Tag: [HERD]
    Members: 70+

Murder Herd isn't a guild, it's just a collection of *** holes that run around killing ***** and making jokes. We don't have a mission, we don't have any ranks and don't have many rules. What we do have is a lot of fun.

Our herd was founded five years ago on the principle of not taking anything seriously, not ourselves and not the games we play or the people we play them against. Since then we've been on a glorious stampede, dominating servers in many games and getting dominated by server wide alliances in others. Regardless of the challenge before us we've always had our horns high and our grins wide.

We do a bit of everything in PS2 but truly shine as a mobile infantry where we've all got Sunderers to spawn and rocket launchers to pull. A typical night for us involves driving around, singing bad karaoke and killing everything in sight. We shake things up for our events and might take AA rocket launchers out to an enemy warp gate to Duck Hunt or zerg through enemy territory in a Flash death race.

You should join us because we'll "accidentally" team kill you if you don't and because you're are bound to get burnt out pretty quick without a crazy bunch of ***** like us around.

To get in (and stay in) you'll need to:

[IMG] Be over 18 (and act like it)
    [IMG] Be active on our forums
    [IMG] Be active on Mumble (while playing with us)
    [IMG] Have a good sense of humor
    [IMG] Not excessively rage or whine
    [IMG] Not talk a lot of trash

The Herd must grow, swear your oath at murderherd.com and join us in the field.

[IMG]
  2. Krugan

Join us we are super fun.
  3. Belight

Hell yeah!

Having some great times in PS2!

We also run open public platoons frequently and enjoy hearding the masses around. Keep an eye out for Murder (HERD) named platoons and give us a try.
  4. xmred

Drunken Karaoke. 'Nuff said.
  5. Kudaros

I'm a recent member of Murder Herd and I'm awesome. You should want to hang out with me in game, because I'm awesome. Those other guys are pretty cool too, I guess.
  6. Dragus

Our Milk shake brings all the vanu to the spawn..

/got nothing
  7. Steelin

Everything is sunshine, rainbows and unicorns with MH! Trust me!
  8. Blackety

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) oh really now?
  9. Shockfrosted

I haven't seen any rainbows, but the sunshine and unicorns I can definitely confirm.
  10. Naya

Bump! Join us and get some free kills while doing so!
  11. Tyrvex

Unicorns and Sunshine abound. Just joined these guys, great crew tons of fun.
  12. SackLunch

Have a good K/D?

Join the MH and ruin that forever!

Jetpack Knife Fights!

:eek:
  13. Naya

14. Zotamedu

I'm looking for a gang to join and this sounds a bout as serious as I like to be. Only problem is that I do not own a microphone yet. I roll a heavy assault because I like the big guns. I'm great at being blown up when driving any sort of vehicle so that should give the rest of you more time to kill since all fire will be directed at me. Murphy's law of death or something.
  15. Sykniss

MH is a great group of people, they know how to have fun while getting **** done.
  16. Kaleb

These guys know how to have fun. ;)
  17. Belight

As long as you can listen it's cool. Put in an app if you haven't!
  18. Zotamedu

I wrote an application now.
  19. FinalBoss

Outstanding.

Still busting Barney heads, yes we are.
  20. Krugan

We are still looking for some committed PS2 players. We have great success in all that we do.