[TR] - Ironclad Rangers

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by doombro, Jun 23, 2014.

1. doombro

[IMG]
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Outfit Statement:
    The Ironclad Rangers are a teamwork oriented, heavy infantry unit that specializes in room captures and lockdowns. Aside from point assaults, the Ironclad Rangers utilize heavy assault Galaxy drops to assist their TR brethren by eliminating the source of enemy resistance.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    History:
    Staying true to its loyalty and patriotism lies a Terran Republic outfit rich in history. Known for their outstanding teamwork and tactics, the Ironclad Rangers control the territories of Auraxis. Made from the ashes of two great Jaeger outfits; Terran Team 6 [TT6] and the Bearsnakes [BRSN], Legion 13 [LG13] has moved onto a new age of a greater and more united community of the Ironclad Rangers [IRON].
    What we strive for:
    At the heart of our efforts, we want to teach our players how to take advantage of the endless possibilities that Planetside 2 provides in the battlefield. We want to hone each of our members’ skills on an individual level. In doing so, we can create a team that uses its every asset to their full potential. That means every member has a role to fulfill.
    Enlistment Requirements:
    ● TeamSpeak mandatory
    • Harassment and excessive profanity are strictly forbidden.
    ● Must be of 18 years or older (can be negotiated)
    ● Be able to play at least twice a week, on average. Consecutive absences, excused or
    otherwise, may result in demotion or dismissal. Absences may be excused if:
    • You inform the outfit leaders ahead of time
    • Have a real life situation to take care of
    [IMG]
    Recruitment Process:
    1) Notify an IRON Officer in-game that you are interested in joining the Ironclad Rangers
    • TerminalT6
    • doombro
    • TimTehEnchanter
    • Lampjaw
    • Aander
    or

2) Join the Ironclad Rangers TeamSpeak (will be given to you) and play with us during Operations/Chill with us when we aren't in Opside 2
    • This allows us to gauge the chemistry between new applicants and existing members to assure that we are a good fit for any possible recruit
    • It also allows us to see the kind of player you are skill wise if we are able to have you in our Operations
    3) Hang out and play with us outside of Planetside 2 and if we are a good fit for you: Welcome to the Ironclad Rangers!

Words from fellow community members:
    "Speaking from experience and from playing with these guys, IRNG are one of the better TR outfits on the server IMO."
    - Genserik, NUC
    "As one of the Leaders of Artillery... I'd say you would be hard pressed to find a better crew than the Ironclad Rangers. There are lots of outfits out there. IRNG dudes are level headed, involved, and are out for the greater good of the TR."
    - Whiteworm, former leader of RTIL, current leader of RAUG
    "Speaking as an experienced BR100 Smurf in Cargo pants (usually bright yellow too) I can say Ironclad Rangers is a name I recognize on the killboard.
    Whether that's my death screen or my killstream I leave unclear... ;)
    In all seriousness, IronClad does put up a good fight - if you're going to give up your freedoms and put on a gas mask, you may as well do it with them."
    - EGuardian, BR100 NC Player
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  2. Shukharus

The Ironclad Rangers are making a comeback along with the new game content. If you're looking for a group that focuses on squad tactics, drop on by our TS to get a feel for how we operate. We're always looking for new members who want the same feel of PS2 that we do!
  3. GeneralSapo

Fortune Favors The Ironclad!
  4. doombro

Some nice late night squad play today. We're going to bring that level of play to prime time soon, hopefully with some more numbers.
  5. doombro

Hossin is great, but these guys make it greater.
  6. Lothelm

Respectful and fun to play with, I'm glad to be a member!
  7. VelcroKiller

I've got to roll with you guys one of these nights when I'm on my TR.
  8. helots

We been having some great fights lately, Crushing some NC and VS
  9. Qdaddy/Splitin2

If you like a more tactical and coordinated approach to the game IRNG is the Outfit for you!!
  10. Aander

I wouldn't mind playing with [RCN6] sometime either - you guys have always seemed almost like our counterparts on the NC side.
  11. GeneralSapo

12. SirKnight

Love the new thread. Fresh look, fresh outlook for the outfit!

Hope our plans to improve go smoothly!
  13. TerminalT6

Don't forget; outfit training today at 8:00 PM EST. Be there or be square.
  14. SirKnight

Great op tonight. Actually carried my KD up to 1.63! Somehow PS2s ratio tracking was a bit buggy and finally was able to get it higher without needing 4+ KD :s

Great fun fighting The Iron Wolves, capped The Auger back and forth from each other. Good fun with them and TAS at Moss Ravine! Love that base its so fun for Def or Attack
  15. TerminalT6

Another good op tonight (8/4). Got some new people, which I am always happy to see.
  16. GantryPengy380

I would like to join you guys, BUT I'm not 18+. I am a very friendly, mature player though. I also have Teamspeak, so I can get on there at any time, any day of the week.

EDIT: I looked around your site, AND that made me not so interesting in you guys. Nothing personal, just seems a bit like BWC, which I left because they were a bit too strict in my opinion.
  17. doombro

It's all good. If you ever change your mind, you're free to run with us any time. Our teamspeak is open. :)
  18. SirKnight

Congrats to Doombro, our newest BR1hunned

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  19. yumpizza

I'm new to PS2 and interested in joining. I was in a similar infantry/gal drop type outfit in PS1 (Dark Skyes), but because they are a US West outfit now I'm looking to stick to Emerald. I'll try to message one of the officers tonight.
  20. doombro

Beta font best font.