TR HELIOS - KNUH Recruiting Fun Active Players

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Terrex, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Terrex

Hey everyone, newly formed outfit Hunks in Pink is recruiting fun, active, team orientated players. We started off on the server a couple days ago after deciding to switch to TR. Our member count is a bit low but don't let that scare you away. The members we have currently are all fairly active and experienced in PS. Our goal isn't necessarily looking to capture the most areas or bases but to have good team orientated fun. The group of us love the CQC fights but still do enjoy the vehicle battles. I am an old PS1 vet, beta tester and played it for years on and off after release and have already put a many hours into PS2. If you are newer to PS2 we are always up for assisting you in learning and familiarizing with PS2. I tend to be recording while I play games and have already uploaded videos from Helios, http://www.youtube.com/user/terrex07/videos?query=helios will show you only the videos so far. We aren't too hardcore of an outfit, there are no sign ups and we mostly use the in game voice to communicate. However, that doesn't mean we can't get **** done. If you are interested or have any questions post here or add me in game Terrex07.
  2. Terrex

3. Terrex

4. Terrex

Our size is slowly growing, still actively recruiting any fun team working players!
  5. Terrex

6. Terrex

7. Terrex

8. Terrex

Up! Sitting at around 20-25 members plus friends that squad up or make a platoon with.
  9. Terrex

Bump. Always looking for more active people. Even if you are just looking to squad up, add me to friends Terrex07. We usually have a squad or platoon going.
  10. K3TCH

Hey! Sounds like fun. My buddy and I are looking for a new outfit, his just totally flaked out and fell apart. I'm out for the rest of the weekend, but send a message to "Attin" on Helios US West and tell him I sent you!
  11. Terrex

12. taters

I'm looking for an outfit, but I'm only on either early mornings (7am - 10/11am) or all night, (9pm to 11am). I don't really want to be part of an outfit if I still don't have a group to play with during those times.
    I've put a lot of my certs into being a mosquito pilot or being a medic, and I feel I do them both well. I also have a skyguard lightning that I keep for when they have serious air control. I'll reply with any more info if your outfit has players on during those times.
  13. Terrex

I am usually up really late playing, to 4am or so PST. We might not have the biggest group late at night but if we are on you are welcome to join up with us. Don't necessarily have to join the outfit.

Anyone else that is interested in joining, we are still openly recruiting. If you'd like to see how we play together. I have been streaming a lot of PS2 sessions. http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/planetside-2-stream-and-videos.58152/ is the topic for it and on my twitch there will be some previous broadcasts. Lately we are doing a lot of air combat but any play style is fine!
  14. jimmyvbuck

You sound like a good outfit since i play really late at night as well. My current outfit is only active like 1 time a week and is very disappointing, good people but not active. The only issue i see with your outfit is voice, i hate the in-game voice, its crap, but thats to be expected. So what i want to know is how many members are you at, how active are you guys, and are you still just using the in-game chat?
  15. Deafbucket

I'll take an Invite.
  16. Terrex

Sorry if I am late to respond. Will add you in game.

We have a TS server now but I agree, the in game voice is crap sometimes. If you might be interested just let me know. Can always squad up with us too. We prob have 8-15 active during the day and 45+ members. I am up late playing with a few others.

For anyone else TR on Helios, feel free to message me in game for an invite or for anything else.
  17. JWizzle

Wow, look at this tryhard promoting his outfit. What a geek, right?

Just kidding, buuuuuddy. :cool:
  18. Razordw

Looking for an outfit and sounds like you guys might be a good fit. I'm mainly looking for one to have fun and be able to work as a team. I'm usually on at some point for at least an hour, maybe longer from 7 to 10pm PST, though not always every night. Mostly run as Heavy Assault or Medic, but will change roles to what is needed, though do know as a Pilot I'm more likely to crash then kill anything (my graphics settings make flying difficult). While I do have a mic, it's the built in laptop mic and I far prefer to not even touch it as I don't want to wake my kids. Course that said, I do run with sound loud enough to know when I'm being shot at or someone is talking.

Oh and same in game name as forum: Razordw
  19. jimmyvbuck

Yeah i would like to squad up with you guys before i decide since i will be leaving my current outfit if i switch, so i need to know its going to be a good move :)

I dont know how you want to set this up but my name is jimmyv, you could friend me and we could go from there or w/e, does not matter to me, im not in a hurry lol.
  20. Higgzz

It would be great to have some people to play with I usually play solo or with some random squad that is spread out all over the place. I usually play combat medic but have had time with all of the other classes also. My in game name is HiggzDigz and I usually play around 6-12pm.
    Thanks!:)