TR Genudine - Looking for a good Outfit.

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Krajiix, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Krajiix

Hey, been playing PS2 since 2013, know the maps, spent enough money already because I am tired of grinding, looking for a decent group of fellahs/ladies to tank/sunderer up and take out some VS/NC. have like a 2.9 k:d or around there. Anyway looking for some guys that would like to anchor down and blow some fagriders away with.

PSN: Krajix
    PS2: Krajix
  2. Cr4zy Ph4n

The 187th Terran Guard:
    Are you an individual looking to serve the republic with honor and duty? To crush the pathetic insurgents and misanthropic cultists through overwhelming tactical superiority? Then enlist with the 187th Terran Guard Battalion.

Requirements:
    Server: Genudine
    Age: 16+ For maturity reasons ( Exceptions vary on a case to case basis)
    Able to participate in weekend operations starting at approx. 5pm CST
    Ready to battle in both special and general warfare.
    A Microphone is required.
    Ready to join a community of dedicated individuals battle hardened from closed beta and ready to share their knowledge.

To Apply:
    Submit an application here: http://187-terran-guard.enjin.com/enlistment

Questions?:
    Message Cr4zy_ph4n_LV or
    Post below and one of our members will be more than happy to help

We are a great outfit and OPS on the weekends. We do relax so everyone has their free time to themselves. I have enjoyed the 187th much more with these guys. Have any questions inbox and ask away. Reference: Cr4zyPh4n
  3. VulcanRaven

You seem like the kind of person I'd like to have as a higher-up in my outfit, talk to me if interested. PSN: Gsauce37
  4. SoLiDxX12

check out RMA if you are looking for a dedicated outfit. Visit our website if you want to know more about us www.RMAgaming.com and fill up an application if you are interested.
  5. kiarbanor