TR Fracture Buff

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by 3punkt14159, Mar 3, 2016.

1. 3punkt14159

In acording to the video of wrel () the TR Fracture gets a buff. There are several things that surprised me.

First, its not written in any update news or so, or maybe i missed it?

And then, i only can talk about miller, the TR population is most of the time above 35 % often its over 40 %. Yesterday it was by 46 %. You can imagine how an alert goes by this numbers. Even if Vs and NC fight only against TR its not for sure that not TR winns the alert, because normally the get the bonus of two locked continents. The population of TR is maybe since 3 months far away from the others. And it starts to be booring. On every alert the beat the s**t out of Vanu!

SO WHY THE HELL TR GETS A BUFF??
  2. cobaltlightning

The Fractures have always been lacking in its Long-Range AT Role, falling extremely short of the Vanu's Dual-Lancers (forgot the name) and the NC's Ravens. The Buff will be a welcome change to it. Also, keep in mind the PTS is not the Final version of said buff.

I'm honestly looking forward to the MAX HMGs, would help give NC MAX that much needed range.
    • Up x 1
  3. Liewec123

what suprised me from the video was that they still wobbled all over the place when fired.
  4. SgtBurgerkingst

Because we have the TR sometimes deserve love. Wines on.... facepalm
  5. brruno

Fractures were in need of a buff ,they were a bit broken..

What they need to do is fix a few things on the other factions too..
  6. asmodraxus

Kills as of 10/03

Raven = 645
    Fracture = 309
    Votex = 155

However it is laking in the vehicle KPH and KPU, but then the Railjack has a lot lower KPH and KPU compared to the Trap but then it also has 10 times as many users.

Yes the Fracture does need a buff to the same levels as the Raven is, but by that same metric so does the Vortex, instead the Vortex is seen as the Lancers idiot cousin (less DoT, less accurate, less Alpha damage, basically duel Vortex < Lancer)