[TR] CT - The Chaos Train

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Crazy Airborne, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Total_Overkill

[IMG]
  2. Hader

Cute, you draw that in paint?

It is no secret I have and have used missiles before, said it in Puresalad's thread myself. They have their place and I there should be no shame in using them. I have only used them once since GU2 though, I have improved enough with afterburner/rotary to do fine with it anytime. So talk as much **** as you want, you're only making an *** of yourself.

Now I ask you stop derailing an otherwise perfectly fine outfit recruitment thread with needless shenanigans.
  3. Total_Overkill

You sir, need to have more fun.
  4. Hader

I think I have plenty. Whether you're going to troll or not.

Though seriously, it's not bad if it's MS paint >_>
  5. Crazy Airborne

We dont run lockons when we are running our squads, and we put emphasis on nose gun usage. What my guys do while flying solo is up to them.

So to answer your question, yes :D

(i hate lockons)
  6. Error-G37

I'd like to add that the CT Air Squadron now has its official uniform of Esamir Snow camo and Red Cockpits. We hope to be noticed in the sky, whether it be by foe or ally. People will know we are there.
  7. Planetwarden

8. Hader

Yeah man, looks pretty nice actually, and I wasn't a fan of the red glass before. Now just look at her:

[IMG]
  9. Basileus

Don't be afraid to jump on mumble and play with us!
  10. PureSalad

What's your guys normal playing times? I'm know Crazy always logs off when I'm on due to extreme panic, but I also never see Freakk or Hader on regularly anymore.

Would be fun if we could get two or three of my guys against yours for practice. I mean not much of a challenge coming from anyone else these days.
  11. PureSalad

That's a pretty scanky looking Albino Dolphin, that got slapped in the face a few too many times.
  12. Crazy Airborne

^ lol

Always on the look out for more pilots! (or competent ground pounders)
  13. PureSalad

Bahah that Signature! Should have it exploding and put V1C1 above it. **** yeah!
  14. CMouse

Good bunch. When i see random tag i think "free exp". When i see CT i think "where is his 2 wingmen"
    • Up x 2
  15. PureSalad

Fixed it for you :D
  16. Hader

Oh comon....there were only FOUR of us yesterday
  17. PureSalad

5. I got the video to prove it.
  18. Hader

Since I'm crazy about promoting this and it is CT related, here :p

19. Jaxom

Stick to your wingman!

• Up x 3